Twin Peaks Tap Tremolo

Re: Twin Peaks Tap Tremolo

Alex
Great! Thanks for verifying it!
Let me know how the Liquid Mercury turns out.
Ps. I would stick to the VTL5C3/2s but.. don't take my word for it.

Re: Twin Peaks Tap Tremolo

Hozy31
Absolutely no problem. This has been such a fun build to play with. Definitely one of my favourite builds for a long time and that takes a lot considering i have built about 120 pedals at least in the last year, thanks as always for the layouts. I have ordered some VTL5C3/2s for the Liquid Mercury just waiting for Banzai to deliver. Really can't wait to try that one out. If its as good as this one i will be totally in nirvana.
"Red velvet lines the black box"
KT

Re: Twin Peaks Tap Tremolo

KT
hi thanks a lot!! koentheunis@msn.com

Re: Twin Peaks Tap Tremolo

Alex
Hi Hozy,
I'm glad it works.
Do you still have some Taplfo chips?
I've sent you an email.

Re: Twin Peaks Tap Tremolo

Hozy31
Hi Alex,

Yes i still have 4 spare. Only just checked mail, sorry. If there is more interest i will order some more and program them. Don't mind doing it for free as it takes ~2secs to do but will charge for the chips at cost price and postage at whatever it costs. At the moment mail cost is an estimation but i will reimburse if i overcharge.

Hoz
"Red velvet lines the black box"
12