Tycobrahe Parapedal

Ciaran Haslett
This post was updated on .
Schematic (and Zach's new layout) Verified by Servant07 on the main site here.  Great work all round lads

I'll keep the schematic here for reference and a link to a hi res version here

Re: Tycobrahe Parapedal

Nice work Ciaran. It was obvious something was wrong with the layout after seeing the gutshots. Can't wait to get this one done

RE: Tycobrahe Parapedal

Chris60601
Now that's what I'm talkin about!
Nice job on the schem!

Yeah, 220, 221. Whatever it takes.

Re: Tycobrahe Parapedal

Great job Ciaran

Re: Tycobrahe Parapedal

gregory
Hey guys finally got on the forum. I've looked it over and looks good to go.

Re: Tycobrahe Parapedal

Same. I'll make a new layout tonight or tomorrow and post it on the main page. Great job on the trace.

Re: Tycobrahe Parapedal

El-even
i will convert a cry baby ( old, saved from the garbage) to tycobrahe very soon
just happy to see other entousiats folks of this awesome wah
thanks Ciaran for the schem'
pcb on starting block