Ultralord Fuzz (Request)

Re: Ultralord Fuzz (Request)

boratto
AMAZING +++++ Silver!
I build that one after hollydays!

Re: Ultralord Fuzz (Request)

boratto
Can i use any 12V Zener?
At the shop i dont´s see any specification other than Diode Zener 1/2W 12V

Re: Ultralord Fuzz (Request)

Silver Blues
No prob!

Yeah any 12V Zener will do.

Re: Ultralord Fuzz (Request)

Excellent, thanks for sharing Silver Blues

Re: Ultralord Fuzz (Request)

boratto
\silver,

does 9V goes separetely to Sag1 and Sag2, or i must join Sag 1 and Sag2?

Re: Ultralord Fuzz (Request)

Silver Blues
Sag 1&2 get joined together. You can do that a couple of ways, one being simply strip a length of wire long enough to contact both pins/lugs and solder it up, or take a piece of component lead and jumper the pins via the holes in the phenolic plate that has the resistive tracks printed on it.

Re: Ultralord Fuzz (Request)

boratto
Finally verified!
Works like a charm, very sick fuzz, it´s a bazzfuss on steroids, with infinite modern tones to dig.
Stoner, sludge and so on.

Zener diodes slightly alter the tone. I choose some vintage ones, and it´s a very sick little thing.

CHANGES:
(9V to SAG 2 & 3)

Re: Ultralord Fuzz (Request)

Silver Blues