VEROBOARD

MOPO
Hello,

it's been a while since I asked this question:

Is there really a difference in quality that we have to take into account the veroboard we use?

For example the price difference between this plate

http://www.rs-particuliers.com/WebCatalog/Carte_a_bande__Simple_face__pas_de_254mm__100_x_160_x_15mm__FR1-2065841.aspx

and this one

http://www.ebay.fr/itm/922C-plaque-dessais-a-bande-format-16x10cm-breadboard-PCB-/171297531500?var=&hash=item27e220e66c:m:maZX3O8T-Gdw_eNyTYtRjZA

  it is justified for us manufacturer of effects pedals?

What kind of veroboard is most suited to our fixtures

thank you

To +

Re: VEROBOARD

Beaker
Mopo, both look good to me. RS is very good, but expensive.

You have two choices - paper or fabric. Fabric is much better. Both these boards are fabric.
mug

Re: VEROBOARD

mug
Since I tried fabric lately I'll never buy the paper ones again - cuts are much cleaner, and it's even easier to solder.

Re: VEROBOARD

motterpaul
I never realized there is a difference - could anyone show examples of the differences on sites that sell the products in the US (please?)