VFE now officially licensing Runoffgroove pedals.

VFE now officially licensing Runoffgroove pedals.

Jon the Art Guy
What's people think?
They just proto'd a Supreaux Deux + charge pump, with a certain amount per pedal going to Runoffgroove, and from what was said, it sounds like they're going to build up to 15 ROG pedals, converted to the 3 or 6 hole VFE pedal scheme. I'm guessing the Thor is out, but English Channel may really, REALLY tear it up.

Re: VFE now officially licensing Runoffgroove pedals.

dodido
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: VFE now officially licensing Runoffgroove pedals.

$150!?

I feel ripped off at Behringer prices now!

Re: VFE now officially licensing Runoffgroove pedals.

Geezer
Yeah, I had a hard time springing for a $35 Joyo UD to mod.....that box is now becoming a RockBox Boiling Point for around $10 more invested!

Re: VFE now officially licensing Runoffgroove pedals.

Jon the Art Guy
My sentiment is less inclusive to the group here and more to the throngs of people who DON'T build and would rather shell out the money for it. I had a huge problem with JHS for doing this circuit and not crediting ROG for the design. Now ROG's going to get some kickbacks for their hard work so long ago.

Re: VFE now officially licensing Runoffgroove pedals.

Surgeon
I'm like you Jon, I think it's great that they're gonna get some kickback for all they did.

Myself: If I want a ROG pedal I'll build it, it's been the purpose of the site for so long.

However, there are great circuits there and not everyone out there (in fact, we have to remember that DIYers are a very slight minority of the guitar-playing community out there) can/want to build pedals and can now buy some of the very cool ROG circuits.

I think it's pretty much a win-win for everyone: we still have access to the DIY info, Rog gets some money back for their work and non-diyers can have the pedals...