Verified Rangemaster w/ onboard inverter & 6 input caps

Verified Rangemaster w/ onboard inverter & 6 input caps

AC_FX
This post was updated on .
I built a rangemaster with 6 input caps from Mark's layout, it's a great boost and I decided to build a couple more.  Here's a layout for that circuit plus the voltage inverter  on the same board.  Verified.

rangemaster with onboard inverter

Re: Verified Rangemaster w/ onboard inverter & 6 input caps

AC_FX
Here's a pic of the build on my test rig:

Re: Verified Rangemaster w/ onboard inverter & 6 input caps

Re: Verified Rangemaster w/ onboard inverter & 6 input caps

Yes, nice job there