Vertex T-Drive

fgb1967
Hey,

would love a layout for the Vertex T-Drive.

Schematic is available in the build PDF for the PedalPCB Caboose.

thanks

Frank

Re: Vertex T-Drive

amsterdam

Re: Vertex T-Drive

andy-h-h
It's just an Ibanez SD-9.  Buffers are a little different, and fixed filters instead of a tone control, but otherwise pretty much same same but different.

EDIT

Sorry, instead of being a jerk and telling you what you probably already know, thought I should contribute something positive and make a layout for you.   Unverified, but I've looked it over a few times and it seems in order.