Very simple modulation for PT2399

Geiri

All you need to do is build the board and wire Depth 2,3 to Delay 1. D1 is an external indicator. I haven't tried this yet but the guy who posted it has and it works.
www.pedalprojects.com
www.facebook.com/pedalprojects

Re: Very simple modulation for PT2399

GoranP

Very cool, Geiri!

I have a soft spot for pt2399 effects even though I have no time to fiddle with them on my own. This one will do nicely for my next build.

Re: Very simple modulation for PT2399

Geiri
I've built this a few times now and it works perfectly, awesome!
www.pedalprojects.com
www.facebook.com/pedalprojects

Re: Very simple modulation for PT2399

traktop
What IC is been used here? (picture too small).
Cheers, Gilberto.

Re: Very simple modulation for PT2399

Re: Very simple modulation for PT2399

traktop
Thanks!
I want to build my first  pt2399 delay. Still donĀ“t know what to build, (maybe a deepblue), but I love the modulated delays, so I think this board is a must.
Cheers.

Re: Very simple modulation for PT2399

Can't go wrong with the deep blue delay. I made one and used a pt2399 that was noisier and set it so the delay is dark and kinda distorts a little on long repeats so it feels more analog, and put it in a wah for added fun. Love it. Plan on doing another one with some extra bells and whistles.

Re: Very simple modulation for PT2399

traktop
In a wah? Hahahaha!
What is the wah controlling? Tempo? Dry/wet?

Re: Very simple modulation for PT2399

delay. and it's wired for tails too. just have to watch that you don't have the delay set too max cause it just oscillates. crazy fun with my big muff and other fuzzes, cause it gets nice and psychedelic.

Re: Very simple modulation for PT2399

Sergio

Re: Very simple modulation for PT2399

traktop
I checked the diystomboxes thread. Nice examples