Vox tonestack w/ LPB1 -- my first vero!

toddvirgil
This post was updated on .
Hey guys,

So this is my first attempt at a vero, so be gentle. Totally unverified, and I shamelessly stole Miro's half with the LPB1.

Can you guys take a look and see if I am anywhere in the ball park of correct? Am I missing something? Do I need to go back to the drawing board? Any feedback is welcome.

UPDATED - Removed extra trace and cleaned up a bit.

Based on this tonestack:

Re: Vox tonestack w/ LPB1 -- my first vero!

mojo321
This looks right to me.  Good luck!  That Vox tone stack has a pretty wicked mid scoop!  It'll sound great with heavy metal.

Now, who's gonna put a three knob Fender together?  ;)

Re: Vox tonestack w/ LPB1 -- my first vero!

toddvirgil
Thanks for looking mojo! I'll try it out. If I'm successful, maybe I'll try my hand at the fender....

Re: Vox tonestack w/ LPB1 -- my first vero!

toddvirgil
Ok, I built the vox version, but I can't test it right now because I loaned my buddy my test rig. So while I'm waiting, I figured I'd try out the fender stack... What do you think? Am I doing the pots  right?

Re: Vox tonestack w/ LPB1 -- my first vero!

toddvirgil
Oh, and since the Marshall is nearly identical...

Re: Vox tonestack w/ LPB1 -- my first vero!

mojo321
Awesome!  The pots look right to me.  Now all the good stacks are available!

Re: Vox tonestack w/ LPB1 -- my first vero!

fx-fidden
Did someone verify one of these layout?
I build pedals