Wampler faux spring reverb layout!

Ravenswerld
Hey there,
    Does anyone have the layout for this? I know there's a thread for it but for some reason on my iPad it cuts off some vital info.

Re: Wampler faux spring reverb layout!

i tried linking to it, but for some reason it's just linking to the forum. it's in the verified section under delays & reverbs.

Re: Wampler faux spring reverb layout!

Ravenswerld
Found it!
   Thnx rocket...

Re: Wampler faux spring reverb layout!

strassercaster
there is a verified layout. it is not updated you will have to read the post in the comments to make it work right. i just built one and its really good. i have made the rub a dub and the mood ring the wampler is the best of the two mainly because it can be turned down and mix d better. i like a small amount of reverb when i do use it. the wampler is great for both. have you tried savong the image. i had to just save ot and look at it in my photo stream.

Re: Wampler faux spring reverb layout!

Ravenswerld
Thnx strassercaster!
    I was wondering if the layout had been updated. Didn't you post about the updates? Ya, I built the box of hall. It was pretty good even with the dwell that Johnk posted. So, hopefully this will fit the bill better. I'm going to be using it with acoustic to. Have you used yours with acoustic? I'll re read over the comments on this reverb.

Re: Wampler faux spring reverb layout!

strassercaster
No it hasnt been updated I had to read the comments to get it right. A few minor changes. I have made a rub a dub ,a rub a dub deluxe, a mood ring, a ping, and borrowed a dverb and box of hall. I just tested them all the other day. My two favorites are the ping and the wampler faux spring reverb. The wampler is the best in my opinion by just a tad. It also seems to have a little less of the modulation everyone talks about. . It has the best control for just a hint of reverb  to craziness. The ping was second by a hair and depending upon my mood it could be first I imagine close call. . These two also seem to have the best overall tone with the least shimmer or flutter compared to the others.. Just read the build notes they will get you going. I have not tried it with acoustic but clean and dirty electric are fantastic.

Re: Wampler faux spring reverb layout!

Ravenswerld
Cool, thnx! I'm building ti now. I'll let you know how it goes...