Warning: Not Pedal Related

M. Spencer
This post was updated on .
Hey folks, this is not pedal related. My band Maurice and the Stiff Sisters  was nominated for Deli Magazine's band of the month. Not asking you to sign up for nothin', just two clicks and two minutes of your time can help me achieve my dreams of being the Deli Artist of the month (which is actually a pretty modest dream if you really think about it...)

Vote Maurice and the Stiff Sisters! :

http://m-pdx.thedelimagazine.com/25629/delis-artist-month-poll?external=1

Thank You.
Your Pal Spencer

Re: Warning: Not Pedal Related

What's up dude? I just checked you guys out on YouTube cause I'm a creeper like that. I like your sound. Reminds me a bit of Strokes and Growlers and stuff like that

Of course I'll give you a vote but I'm not sure if that link is workin brotha

Re: Warning: Not Pedal Related

Re: Warning: Not Pedal Related

M. Spencer

Re: Warning: Not Pedal Related

Marbles
Voted!

Re: Warning: Not Pedal Related

bogey
I'm in.
You're in the lead
Best of luck.

Re: Warning: Not Pedal Related

Hozy31
Good luck, i voted. Did quite like Plastic Cactus as well though
"Red velvet lines the black box"

Re: Warning: Not Pedal Related

M. Spencer
I'm digging Moon Tiger but I can only find clips so far

Re: Warning: Not Pedal Related

M. Spencer

Re: Warning: Not Pedal Related

Pavlos
hey well done just checked your youtube clips too, great stuff, and loving those twelve string guitars