Weslie (Sort of Leslie Simulator)

Greedy_Fly

Re: Weslie (Sort of Leslie Simulator)

bart
+1 on this one!

Re: Weslie (Sort of Leslie Simulator)

tabbycat
+1 too.

i actually prefer leslies to vibe, even though that might go against the fashion. most vibes just make me want to throw up, whereas a nice leslie makes me feel melancholy in a good way.

Re: Weslie (Sort of Leslie Simulator)

nocentelli
Schematic looks and sounds more like an lfo driven twin T wah. I think for leslie sound (i.e. a phaser) you need more stages and mix of dry and wet at the output to get the swirl. Maybe two of the twin T stages in series, with a blend of wet and dry out the output would be more leslie-like

Leslie simulator: https://youtu.be/vaAtrvTovVs

Re: Weslie (Sort of Leslie Simulator)

Alex
I've added a layout in contributions.