What can I built with 1:1 audio transformers?

What can I built with 1:1 audio transformers?

GrooveChampion
Bought some 42TM018's for an amp selector I never needed building, now they are lying around, suggestions on what to use them on?

Re: What can I built with 1:1 audio transformers?

anders

Re: What can I built with 1:1 audio transformers?

GrooveChampion
Wait really? I thought octave fuzzes use other transformers

Re: What can I built with 1:1 audio transformers?

PMowdes

Re: What can I built with 1:1 audio transformers?

balazs.bencs
Earthquaker Devices Bit Commander! Octave goodness will blow the roof off.

Re: What can I built with 1:1 audio transformers?

SpaceCommandant
Would it be possible to use a 600ohm :600ohm transformer in some of these? Maybe by modding some values?

Re: What can I built with 1:1 audio transformers?

GrooveChampion
Mine is 10k to 10k I think