What footswitch do I need ?

TheMajor
Hi, I want to build the Wampler Black 65 but I want the gain boost as footswitch with a LED. The schematic says a DPDT swtich is requiered. Do I need a 3PDT when I want a LED ? And how do I wire it up ?

Re: What footswitch do I need ?

Dave
You would need a 3pdt switch but I'm not exactly sure how you would wire it.
Thanks
Dave

Re: What footswitch do I need ?

GoranP
I built a WB65 way back and I see no problem in using a footswitch instead of a on-on dpdt.

Wire first six contact as per schematic (any two "columns") and use the third column for a led circuit as per Marks offboard wiring diagram (dc-led-resistor-switch-ground).

I can elaborate if needed.