Wiring Help

Kinski
So, Im going to build this oscillator, thanks to forum member ADAPT:
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=vy4f12&s=5

I'd like to add this VOLUME control to the circuit. I will use an a real pot, not a trimpot.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-0m30wC3qtAs/UYAEkgCs-uI/AAAAAAAAFig/Vo6vzY_R_80/s1600/Volumetrimmerdaughterboard.png

Simple enough. Sadly, where I get confused is when trying to figure out how to add a simple TONE control along with this. Like a 1k pot with a 10uf capacitor. Nothing fancy is needed.

Anyone know how to wire this master vol / master tone to the oscillator circuit? I'm sure its quite simple, but I can't seem to figure it out.
Lee

Re: Wiring Help

Lee
Hi Kinski,

Check out this link: http://www.beavisaudio.com/techpages/BigMuffToneControl/

Good luck.

Re: Wiring Help

Kinski
Hmmm...just found this...would this work?

http://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n596/extrapolationisfun/scheme.jpg

Pot = 100k
C1 = 10uf
Not shown, but VOL 2 to ground, yes?

Re: Wiring Help

Kinski
Hi Lee, good idea. I was thinking of just a simple treble roll off control, but BMP just may do the trick. Thanks!

Re: Wiring Help

adapt
oh hello again. i updated that image with a master volume:

http://i41.tinypic.com/2wqtqfl.png