Work in progress

PMowdes
Dino and I have been working on a bunch of stuff lately, 1st up is the Lovetone Ring stinger.

I'm a few components away from finishing up but here's what I got so far.

There are a few little niggles with clearance on a few components but on the whole it's coming along nicely.

We are about to push the button on two schumann clones, the PLL and a modified Lion X, I'll post up some pics once the boards arrive.

Re: Work in progress

Re: Work in progress

Hozy31
Looking awesome Phil .
"Red velvet lines the black box"

Re: Work in progress

BetterOffShred
I'll take a Lion X for sure
-Brett

Re: Work in progress

PMowdes
BetterOffShred wrote
I'll take a Lion X for sure
-Brett
Order for boards is going in today.  Dino's modded the layout so that you can connect an expression pedal to sweep the filters, should be pretty epic.

Re: Work in progress

Muadzin
Where did you get the Ring Stinger board? And where can I get one myself?

Re: Work in progress

PMowdes
Muadzin wrote
Where did you get the Ring Stinger board? And where can I get one myself?
I made it with Dino's help.  I'll have a few to sell if it all checks out. drop me a PM.