Your pedalboard?

mirosol
Administrator
This may be interesting topic to have too...

My current board:
TC. Electronics Polytune -> Dyna comp -> Phase 45 -> Green Ringer/Blue Clipper -> Modded Meathead -> Frobnicator/Deep Blue Delay -> Apiformis

Planning (again) to do some little changes...
+m
fyaelectronics.com

Re: Your pedalboard?

Freppo
ok, I'll shoot..

Boss DD7 digital delay (will probably replace with some DIY delay soon.. :))
Xotic EP booster

That's all.. 80's hardcore/punk doesn't really give room for more effects.

When rehearsing I usually use my Peavey VT Classic amp on a clean setting and use a overdrive/distortion for dirt, different ones, just depending on which one I built last.. :)
check out my building blog at www.parasitstudio.se

Re: Your pedalboard?

Madferret
This is my current pedal board:

Damn you Miro and Mark and your constant layout releases! Not really of course, keep them coming.

Re: Your pedalboard?

JaviCAP
"Classic" (rock- hard rock - gothic rock)

-Fuzz Face - Meathead - Big Muff - Klon Centaur -Tube Screamer - Box Of Rock - Clone Theory - Deep Blue Delay/ #1 Echo - Tremoglo - The Worm

Metal:

Tube Screamer - Stone Grey Dist -  DrBoogie - Triple Wreck - Clone Theory - Deep Blue Delay.

These are the basic settings, always ready to be changed. Hyperion is ready to take the Big Muff place, and any built pedal is ready to be installed on the pedal board.

The "original" pedal I keep on my pedalboard are the Clone Theory, the Worm, the Big Muff, Tremoglo  and the #1 Echo, all the rest are DIY.

BR

Re: Your pedalboard?

My pedalboard has been essentially the same since 2009 I think.

The only real difference is that I got rid of the TC M-One because I never used it, and the SRB808 isn't in the rack at the moment and usually gets replaced and rotated by something I've built, (or at the moment has an Apiformis in there :o).  I've also got a Pitch Factor and I need to work out how to integrate that properly with the rack, but it will be going in the effects loop with the Eclipse and G-Force.

Re: Your pedalboard?

mirosol
Freppo: What band? Genre got me interested! My other group is D-Beatles
fyaelectronics.com

Re: Your pedalboard?

Deric
bass player in  stoner/acid rock 3 piece..."Aquaregia".  board constantly changes but currently:
korg pedal tuner >>mutron 3 >> naga viper + SFT in one box >> tall font green russian muff >> deep blue delay >> earthquaker organizer >> echo base...
all Diy except the tuner and "organizer" obviously...most of what i build gets snagged by my frontman haha...

Re: Your pedalboard?

Freppo
mirosol: That's a great name for a band!

My band is called UX Vilheads.

I used to play drums in a band called Ambulance which was more D-beat orientated.
We actually toured in Finland a few years ago.
check out my building blog at www.parasitstudio.se

Re: Your pedalboard?

mirosol
Administrator
Cool stuff!

Sorta like The Regulations, but with more attitude...
fyaelectronics.com

Re: Your pedalboard?

Caveinanalogeffects
Just outside of view beside the volume pedal is my timmy :)

Re: Your pedalboard?

Ross
The only two pedals I use  regularly are a BYOC 2-knob compressor (Keeley comp clone with NOS metal can CA3080) and a Boss CEB-3 bass chorus.  To be honest, the compressor could just sit on top of my amp, I never turn it off. The CEB-3 is not bad at all for $90, but it sounds terrible without the compressor.

Re: Your pedalboard?

Dave

This is a list of what i've got, though im yet to organise them into a proper 'board'.
Palmer overdrive
Nux Timecore
Ibanez tuner
Vox V830 distortion booster
Diy:
Klon buffer
Vox repeat percussion
Ea tremolo
Bigfoot magnavibe
double true bypass looper thing
Moody sounds mushroom echo
Devi ever Hyperion with pre effect volume attenuator.
Beavis audio trotsky drive variant
roger mayer spitfire
Zvex machine, fuzz factory and mastotron
Mosrite fuzzrite
Fuzzhugger groundswell overdrive
Penny pedals fingerprint.
I also have an ehx muff fuzz (not the big muff) that needs boxing.

Re: Your pedalboard?

MAndrews
Our band http://colossalyouth.co.uk guitar pedalboard:

(In bold are made from veros from this site) Into high input front of Yamaha DG80 Amp: Woolly Mammoth, DOD Milk box compressor, Lovepedal COT50, Black Cat OD1, Lovepedal English Gent, Penny Pedals Fingerprint, George Dennis Overdrive Wah, Korg SDD-3000 Pre, Catalinbread Dirty Little Secret, Keeler Pull, Earthquake Devices Disaster Delay, Zvex SHO (after long lead to amp).

Into the effects loop: Pete Cornish Buffer, Joyo ACTone, Rocktron Hush, DOD Flange, Behringer Reverb Machine, EP Booster, Klon Buffer (after long lead to amp).

G-minor midi pedal to change patches on amp. It has built in chorus, tremolo, tape echo, spring, plate and hall reverb, and 2 different channels of clean, crunch and lead.

All this works well but I need to find a full on fuzz that works with the amp. I've tried, fuzz face, muffs, hyperion.

Also looking to putting it all through a switching system.

At the moment the bass guitar is a multi-effects unit but I've started building some from this site and fsb.

Re: Your pedalboard?

lunchie

This particular pedalboard goes out to 2x Fender Champ 600's in stereo. Its a Korg Pitchblack > Way Huge Pork Loin > TC Spark Boost > TC Flashback > TC Hall of Fame. As you can see I am a bit of a TC fanboy.

My other pedalboard goes into an AC15 A/B Switch: A > Musket Fuzz Clone > Peppermill Clone (neither built by me but eventually...) > Dunlop Univibe > TR-2 B > TU-2 I am hoping that my building comes along to add a Germanium FF Clone, P19 Clone and a MXR Carbon Copy.