Z Vex lo fi loop junky with mods-Verified

Z Vex lo fi loop junky with mods-Verified

ξεναγος νεκροπολης
this is a layout of the z-vex lofi loop junky with some extra controls.
it's verified by me.
if somebody wants to give it a go, i must warn you that you need to understand how to read a schematic cause you'll need to follow it to fully understand what's going on there.
anyways

here you go my friends

basically i've compined some stuff from "payback" schematic

 into the madbeans "loophole" which was the base for my layout.

the vibrato/detune part was taken from this layout i've foynd somewhere in the other forums but i'm terrible sorry cause i forgot the name of the designer. if someone knows him please tell.

enjoy

Re: Z Vex lo fi loop junky with mods-Verified

ξεναγος νεκροπολης

Re: Z Vex lo fi loop junky with mods-Verified

ξεναγος νεκροπολης
and yeap...i've posted this in the wrong section.... hahahahah!!!!

place it wherever it belongs guys!

thanks

Savvas

Re: Z Vex lo fi loop junky with mods-Verified

Wow
KT

Re: Z Vex lo fi loop junky with mods-Verified

KT
NICE ! I have a nonfunctional loophole somewhere, so I will try again with this one.

Re: Z Vex lo fi loop junky with mods-Verified

andrea83
wow! Great!

the 3pdt are momentary switches or normal?
Thank you for the layout and the work behind that!

Re: Z Vex lo fi loop junky with mods-Verified

ξεναγος νεκροπολης
3pdt switchs are normal,
the other one in the middle is a momentary on/off for the detune function
KT

Re: Z Vex lo fi loop junky with mods-Verified

KT
can you give more info on the purple circles where one is annotated with REC ?
My board is cut to length, cuts are made, time to start with the links :)

Re: Z Vex lo fi loop junky with mods-Verified

lazerh
Any chance you want to put up the complete schematic that you settled on? I'm having some trouble following two separate schematics, not knowing what exactly got combined with what.