ZOMBIE CHORUS SW VIBE

MOPO

Re: ZOMBIE CHORUS SW VIBE

MOPO
Hi
Since the message of yesterday I have corrected 3 errors:

1 nf link to CD4046
The link of the output to the 100k resistor.
The DPDT O Sw Vibe is in / on

but it still does not work properly

I think I have misunderstood the wiring DPDT :)

Thank you

Re: ZOMBIE CHORUS SW VIBE

MOPO
Arght !!! j 'had a bad contact on a thread ............ mouarf
hours searching and finally a simple loose connection .... :)
So look no further, eventually the wiring is good, the sound is beautiful and all the modes work :)
There will be zombies in my pedalboard :)

Sorry for the inconvenience, but when there is something that obsesses her wedged :)

a +