add a blend/mix knob to keeley 4 knob

kirshman
Hi, I'm struggling in the pedal comments section.  I post then it doesn't show up the next time I'm there so I don't know if anyone is seeing my questions.  The title says it all, I'd love to be able to add a blend knob.  On the keeley page lvark mentions the split and bend as an option for this but mirosol says in the comments of that page that it won't work with the keeley.  Any way a guy can add this.  I've already built the four knob so a daughterboard solution would be awesome, but I'd rebuild for this option in a heartbeat.  Thanks for any help.

Re: add a blend/mix knob to keeley 4 knob

kirshman
bump

Re: add a blend/mix knob to keeley 4 knob

Geiri
Use this: click here

I've used this layout and it works fine!
www.pedalprojects.com
www.facebook.com/pedalprojects

Re: add a blend/mix knob to keeley 4 knob

Chris60601
Heya Geiri

Do you feel that link would also work well with the Rothwell Love Squeeze ?

Cheers
Chris
Yeah, 220, 221. Whatever it takes.

Re: add a blend/mix knob to keeley 4 knob

kirshman
Thanks so much for this.  I'll be building tonight.  Just to clarify, I need to detach volume knob from the board it's already on and run it off this now?

Re: add a blend/mix knob to keeley 4 knob

kirshman
Wow!  Worked  just like it should and this just made my favorite compressor that much better!  So awesome to have a mix knob now!  Thanks so much!