alternate blend circuit

hobbyseason
Wondered if anyone has had any luck with a blend circuit that has a pot that controls only the clean signal level, separate from the effected signal.  I've used the split n blend a few times and its great with some effects but not all. Could this circuit be easily modified?

Re: alternate blend circuit

ξεναγος νεκροπολης
you could mod something out of this
http://casperelectronics.com/images/finishedpieces/echo/V2/Echobender_v_02.jpg
echo bender was the first circuit that came in my mind that has separated controls for dry/wet.
hope i helped
Savvas

Re: alternate blend circuit

balazs.bencs
Whenever I need some "custom" blend option, I just build a 2 channel mixer (http://tagboardeffects.blogspot.hu/2013/01/2-channel-mixer.html), and use it's output.
If I need to have control over both signals, this will provide two pots for that. If I need just one pot to control the clean signal for example and save space on the enclosure, then I replace the other pot with a trimmer, and hide it inside, and that's it.

But that's just my way to do these sort of things :)

Re: alternate blend circuit

hobbyseason
great idea thanks! :D