boss ce-2 stereo and making the small clone stereo

boss ce-2 stereo and making the small clone stereo

strassercaster
hello i am almost finished with the boss ce2 build and plan on making the stereo daughter board.  is this true stereo chorus not just a wet and dry signal on each output ? also do i need to get a 4pdt switch for this mod?

i am very happy with the small clone i built . its a very liquid watery almost cheesy sound ha ha. i love it though. i saw that tonepad has a stereo daughter board for their mod as well. i was wondering if  i could just use the boss daughter board for the small clone?  if not could i use the boss daughterboard and change the values? i havent gotten to the point of being able to do my own stripboard layout yet.i could probably copy the tonepad pcb onto perfboard i guess .

so to summarize my questions are

1 is the boss a stereo effect or just wet and dry? it looks like its wet and wet not sure
2 how do i wore the effect do i need a 4pdt ?
3 can i use the boss daughterboard and punch it in on the small clone with good results?
4 if 3 is no can i use the layout from the boss daughterboard and just change the values to be close to the tonepad board?.
5 could anyone do a quick layout for the tonepad stereo daughterboard on vero for me?😄 this would take me a long time with no promise of working and i sure dont want to blow up the small clone i spent 8 hours making tweaking boxing and painting. ha ha

Thanks in advance and i hope i am not breaking the rules

i am posting a pic from this website and from the tonepad website. if posting pics from the tonepad website is against the rules i apologise and will gladly edit them out if notified.

Re: boss ce-2 stereo and making the small clone stereo

strassercaster

Re: boss ce-2 stereo and making the small clone stereo

strassercaster
ok well after really looking at both circuits i can tell i just cant use the boss daughterboard. i can see they have to resemble the originsl with values i assume they have to be matched to work properly.
so i guess my options are to spend a lot of time doing a perfboard or even more time trying to do a vero layout.

i will finish the boss and take my time doing the daughterboard after it is up and running. then ill  tackle the daughterboard for the tonepad mod for the small clone. i think i can handle it ill just copy the daughterboard on perf and use links instead of traces. that is unless someone could do a quick layout for me he he . man this stuff is addictive . i wish the boss daughterboard had a schematic so i could see how it got layed out for the vero. these mega circuits are incerdible layouts MARK is a very kind and generous person for taking the time to do this and share it with us. thanks TagBOARDERs