madbean StageFright

ξεναγος νεκροπολης

Re: madbean StageFright

ξεναγος νεκροπολης
verified!

sounds great!

Re: madbean StageFright

GrooveChampion
Is that a modified Ross Phaser?!

Also, terribly sorry for being a pedantic douche, but pot values, number of links and cuts would be good. Either way thank you for this.

Re: madbean StageFright

Mulekicker
I believe the pots are both 1mC's and the switch is on/on. This is definately on my list. Got 2 things to finish up 1st (vfe dist3 and a Double Beat - Doomidrive in one box).

Re: madbean StageFright

Mulekicker
I'm getting ready to give this a go but I have a question. What do sw1 and sw2 connect to? I get the stages switch, but I'm confused by these.

Re: madbean StageFright

ξεναγος νεκροπολης
ignore that switch. just connect those two with a wire.

Re: madbean StageFright

Mulekicker
Awesome, thanks!

Re: madbean StageFright

Mulekicker
Made this last night. Only change I made was I changed the 100n from pins 1 & 2 of the tl062 to a 10n (I think thats right, maybe not). It sounds pretty good. My only observation is that it has a ton of low end in the 5 stage setting and a noticeable lack of low end in the 6. Still killer though. Amazing job laying this out, thanks!