mu tron volume/wah or korg mr. multi

adapt
either one is awesome, two seemingly forgotten pedals that deserve to be resurrected. both hve threads on fsb.
KT

Re: mu tron volume/wah or korg mr. multi

KT

Re: mu tron volume/wah or korg mr. multi

adapt
how 'bout it on this mu-tron wah? i know it's a little screwy but man i would do some naughty things for this.

Re: mu tron volume/wah or korg mr. multi

adapt
anyone? i dont know how to reconcile the transformer garbage. the latest schem is here, at the bottom: http://www.freestompboxes.org/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1353&start=60

Re: mu tron volume/wah or korg mr. multi

I'll gladly do it, but we need a verified schematic. Without that it's not worth the time doing as if we get a layout it could be completely off.