need help with the face melter

Strassercaster1
This post was updated on .
could someone look at the face melter layout Anders did in the unverified contributions. Me and Hozy bth made one and niether of our builds works right. All knobs work but there is  no gain . I have never had a issue like this. The layout seems right . I triple checked and so did Hozy no mistakes . The schematic is here
https://www.pedalpcb.com/docs/FaceMelter.pdf

Re: the face melter

Strassercaster1
I put power on row d column 21 and ground on row A col 11

Re: need help with the face melter

BuGG
This layout is incorrect.

Take a look at pin 3 of IC1 and compare it to the schematic.

Those 220R, 2K4, and 2K7 resistors should be connected to pin 2, not pin 3.

There may (or may not) be other errors, but these were the first to catch my attention.

Re: need help with the face melter

Strassercaster1
Thanks I will check it out tonight

Re: need help with the face melter

Strassercaster1
ALL THE FIXES WORKED THANK YOU EVERY ONE. i PLAYED THREW THIS FOR AN HOUR TODAY IT IS KILLER!!!!!!!

Re: need help with the face melter

Smash54
Is the Layout on the top of this page correct

Re: need help with the face melter

Smash54
It looks like this one should work