problem with the main page...

ξεναγος νεκροπολης
the last few days, i see this in every post that i open in the main page. does anyone else has this???

Re: problem with the main page...

Marbles
Yeah, I have that too..

Re: problem with the main page...

Emil
Yep, same here. It looks the same in both Chrome and Safari for me.

Re: problem with the main page...

Dex3887
Yep, same for firefox, I actually watched the demo and thought it was my pc acting like a fool. Glad its not just me.

Re: problem with the main page...

yea not sure why it's doing that. i noticed it like a week or so ago. also, not sure if bill removed his comments or not. i know he posted that it's verified the 1st layout when he made some changes to make it match the 2nd. since his comments are gone i don't feel comfortable marking it verified and i don't remember what exact changes he made to the 1st one to get it working....
mug

Re: problem with the main page...

mug
Eeehm  are we talking about what Bill Lowry wrote or the big video of PGS Andy covering part of the screen?
The latter happens for me too...

And by the way -still cannot post on the main page