reliable source for PT2399, anyone?

cylens
hey,

seems like i'm having bad luck sourcing PT2399 chips (noisy as f**k, counterfeit, etc.) and I was wondering if soomeone could recommend me a reliable source (even expensive, I have a dozen of useless cheap ones...)

thanks in advance

Re: reliable source for PT2399, anyone?

Surgeon
Don't know where you got yours but the batch I got from Tayda works perfectly so far...

Re: reliable source for PT2399, anyone?

dexxyy
I just got 30 from tayda on Friday, tried them all in a working board and every one was good.
If it wasn't for this website I would definitely have a life.

Re: reliable source for PT2399, anyone?

Re: reliable source for PT2399, anyone?

cylens
Thanks guys, I guess I'll put a few ones in the basket on my next Tayda order... and yes, Beaker, that's the one I was looking for, couldn't find it back, though.

FYI, this is what I'm getting with a 1776effects Multiplex (maxed delay time and mix control, zeroed feefback): http://clients.cylens.net:8117/diy/multiplexnoise.wav

Fact is, after a 9 month period, I've built another one, with same results... otherwise I would have thought I had messed something...