unknowkn pedal

rocknrott
Hi I'm noobie on this forum...This wil be my first attempt to complete a pedal.

 I got this from a friend. I want to finish it but he can't tell what pedal is it.

Do you have any idea ?

unknown pedal front

unknown pedal back

Thanks for helping

Re: unknowkn pedal

Ciaran Haslett
Definitely a TS variant....maybe an unfinished Lovepedal Eternity Burst?

Re: unknowkn pedal

rocknrott
Yes it seems to be the closer model I found in the blog archive.
Many thanks...Have to change a couple of things I think.

Re: unknowkn pedal

Marbles
Looks a lot like the eternity burst

Oh shoot, had the comment open too long, too late again... Sorry!

Re: unknowkn pedal

rocknrott
Yeah that's it ! But mine is a former version...Not sure if it would work.

Re: unknowkn pedal

rocknrott
Well I finally find a pic of the former version

Do you think this one is working correctly ?

But I have questions about volume pot...On the pic there's only one cable that goes to volume lug 3. What about volume lugs 1 and 2 ?

Re: unknowkn pedal

Marbles
Sure, go for it!

In the description below you can see where those lugs go.
Lug 1 goes to ground (any ground) and Volume 2 goes to output (this is the postion on the switch for output, not the output jack).

The bottom looks  like it has some potential bridges though:

I could be wrong, but I would go through them with a knife or something to make sure the tracks are clear.

And if you have any doubts, just come back with new questions :)

Re: unknowkn pedal

rocknrott
Oops sorry for the misreading...
And thanx again for the corrections.