what the f...!!!

ξεναγος νεκροπολης

Re: what the f...!!!

Awesome.  I'm actually surprised more people aren't doing something like this.  I bet it wouldn't cost too much in batches of 100 to get something like that made up in the far east and it's a hell of a way to make your product distinctive

Re: what the f...!!!

I can see 15 year old metal-heads wetting themselves over this one!

Re: what the f...!!!

WOW, just WOW. that's crazy, it would be interesting to see what it would cost to do something like that. mark may be right that doing a run wouldn't be that much, the highest cost would be in the tooling. after that it wouldn't be that much.

Re: what the f...!!!

Beaker
I'm not so sure. I used to work as a toolmaker for mould and die companies. The cost of producing mould tools is very high - I would guess easily five figures for something like this. You would need to make way more than a hundred to even start to fill the hole left in your pocket.

To be honest, I really can't see them re-couping their costs on this one, but good luck to them for using their imagination.

Re: what the f...!!!

What if the enclosures were made in China or Taiwan or similar? Couldn't it be much cheaper then?