your new year's eve project? :)

j-pee
This post was updated on .
your new year's eve project?

Re: your new year's eve project? :)

j-pee
This post was updated on .
I'm building a big muff pie, the New York version: "EC 3003 rev C" :)
IvIark's layout:
https://tagboardeffects.blogspot.com/2014/10/ehx-nyc-big-muff.html

(the blue color comes from a marker pen)

I've never built a BMP... so I'm quite excited...
and of course, I've collected the necessary parts well beforehand :)

I suggest this one, but I'm aware that the number of parts is big enough to put off a spontaneous building...

suggestions:

so, from my short next-builds list I suggest for spontaneous / occasional building:

Snowjob underdrive by Lotus pedals -- IvIark's layout:
https://tagboardeffects.blogspot.com/2014/01/lotus-pedals-snowjob.html

Yamaha NE-1 bass preamp:
https://paulinthelab.blogspot.com/2013/02/yamaha-ne-1-bass-parametric-eq-preamp.html

also:
https://untrue.ch/test/ne-1/

also:
https://www.freestompboxes.org/viewtopic.php?p=74893#p74893

Graphic Fuzz:
http://guitar-fx-layouts.238.s1.nabble.com/earth-sound-research-graphic-fuzz-vero-layout-td19882.html

also:

http://guitar-fx-layouts.238.s1.nabble.com/ESR-Graphic-Fuzz-traced-td2819.html

MXR M-173 Classic 108 Fuzz
https://tagboardeffects.blogspot.com/2012/10/mxr-m-173-classic-108-fuzz.html

Re: your new year's eve project? :)

nocentelli
Ordered parts for a Rat+ with switch for stock, 3mm red or 5mm violet led clippers. Managed to work out how to get the RGB indicator led to switch colour for each mode, so looking forward to the first build of 2022.