3PDT true bypass wiring pcb's

Stinger25
This post was updated on .
Hello guys,
It's Mr G's layout from fsb, you can see it here:
http://www.freestompboxes.org/download/file.php?id=18709

Price is 0.75$/piece + shipping from Israel (which should be cheap since it's small).
If you'll take 20 pcbs or more shipping will be just 2$.

***If you're take 50 pcbs it will be only 32$ shipped.***

Fell free to contact me.

Re: 3PDT true bypass wiring pcb's

Geiri
I'm interested! Could you e-mail me at pedals@pedalprojects.com?
www.pedalprojects.com
www.facebook.com/pedalprojects

Re: 3PDT true bypass wiring pcb's

Stinger25
Geiri,
sent you an email

Re: 3PDT true bypass wiring pcb's

Surgeon
Man, I'm almost tempted to buy 50 more and be set for life...

Stinger's great to do business with guys!

Re: 3PDT true bypass wiring pcb's

Geiri
Yes he is! I got 50 of these today and they look fine. I haven't tried them yet but I'm happy.

Thanks mate!
www.pedalprojects.com
www.facebook.com/pedalprojects

Re: 3PDT true bypass wiring pcb's

Stinger25
Thank you guys!!!

Re: 3PDT true bypass wiring pcb's

mojo321
Hi, I like the look of these boards.  They are also the same schematic that lVlark uses in the offboard wiring page, but with column 1 flipped over to column 3.

BUT I have a question....So, is it OK to put the current limiting resistor for the LED on the ground side of the LED like that, instead of the power side?  (That's a noob question, I know)

Re: 3PDT true bypass wiring pcb's

Stinger25
Hi mojo,
In short yes, the reason is when parts (in this case led and resistor) connected in series the current is equal on every part no matter which is first.

Re: 3PDT true bypass wiring pcb's

toddvirgil
Stinger, do you still have some? I'll take 50 if you still have them... I'm in the US...

Hi todd,
Sent you an email

Re: 3PDT true bypass wiring pcb's

mojo321
Are the wiring holes pre-drilled?  The picture looks like I would have to drill them.

Re: 3PDT true bypass wiring pcb's

Stinger25
the holes are drilled

Re: 3PDT true bypass wiring pcb's

GoranP

Let me just give a thumbs up to Felix's boards, got me some a while back and they are almost gone.

still got those, guys

Re: 3PDT true bypass wiring pcb's

Geiri
Hey mate, I'd like more of them. How many do you have in stock?
www.pedalprojects.com

hey Geiri,
have lots (hundreds), so just let me know how much you want

Re: 3PDT true bypass wiring pcb's

Geiri
Could you email me at pedals@pedalprojects.com? My emails have been sorted out since we spoke last time and I lost lots of old emails.

Thanks mate!
www.pedalprojects.com

Stinger25
sent

Re: 3PDT true bypass wiring pcb's

Surgeon
Another thank you and positive feedback for our friend Stinger. Another transaction and another great one at that...
I first etched 20 of those exact boards (the transfer was floating on another forum) and believe me, at the price he's selling them they are a bargain compared to doing the toner transfer, etching and drilling...
Great boards and great guy!

Re: 3PDT true bypass wiring pcb's

Stinger25
Thanks guys!!!