BARGAINS!

1234 ... 17

BARGAINS!

I thought I'd start a thread for this, just for people to post good deals they see on components or gear that others may be interested in.

I wanted some 5V regulators and came across this:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/290904669994

That should last me a while for not a lot of money

Re: BARGAINS!

Re: BARGAINS!

A couple more

Superbright LEDs

LDRs - 500K, 1M, 2M, 5M, 10M

LDR         On              Off
GL5516    5—10K        0.5M
GL5528    10—20K      1M
GL5537    20—50K      2M
GL5539    50—90K      5M
GL5549    90—150K    10M

Re: BARGAINS!

Milkit
Fair fucks.  Topic has been added to favourites!  Thanks guys.

Will post any worthy deals I find.

Actually, any chance you could "thumbtack" this topic to the top of the page please Mark?  I'm sure it would prove very beneficial to many.
It's better to have it & not need it, than to need it & not have it!

Re: BARGAINS!

Vince
The ones above do not ship to the UK. I bought these and they took just over a week to arrive. Not sure if that was a fluke but I'll be buying from them again. All sealed and boxed in 25's

50 pcs £63.87 free p+p

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/170368683243?ssPageName=STRK:MESINDXX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1436.l2649

Re: BARGAINS!

JaviCAP
Administrator
Slightly cheaper ones and no need to get 50 (can get just 10 if you prefer):

http://www.freestompboxes.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=22237&p=220767

Re: BARGAINS!

GoranP

Well guys you just parted me with yet another $50ish....

Thanks!

Re: BARGAINS!

Milkit wrote
Actually, any chance you could "thumbtack" this topic to the top of the page please Mark?  I'm sure it would prove very beneficial to many.
Done

Re: BARGAINS!

GoranP

@Javi: Fuzzhugger?

Re: BARGAINS!

Milkit
Spot on sir, thanks!
It's better to have it & not need it, than to need it & not have it!

Re: BARGAINS!

alex.s
been looking for some resistor kits to stock up and came across these

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/120962771537?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/220719314224?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Haven't purchased them as of yet so don't know about postage times etc.

They do include quite a few unuseful values but all in all are looking a good deal still. If anyone has anything better of course I'll be happy to be hear about it! :)

EDIT: saw these too, work out at something like £0.003 each! http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2500Pcs-50-Value-1R-10MR-1-4W-Metal-Film-Resistors-Assortment-Kit-/390565553641?pt=UK_BOI_Electrical_Components_Supplies_ET&hash=item5aef8565e9

Re: BARGAINS!

Silver Blues
Metal Film kit

Re: BARGAINS!

Re: BARGAINS!

GoranP

Just a week ago I got this metal film kit

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200911481121

Should last me a good long while.

As for the quality, they are the same if not a bit better than your regular Tayda resistor. Flimsy-ish leads but pretty and shiny and no oxidation to be found anywhere. All values stamped on paper strip. Good enough for me.

Shipping time is one month but then again most anything takes that long to get to me.

Re: BARGAINS!

These were the cheapest 3PDTs I could find which I keep in my watched items for whenever I need them.  They do them in black too.

Re: BARGAINS!

Re: BARGAINS!

Geiri
ME4003 - Love these transistors!

MN3007 - For those wanting to build a Zombie Chorus becaus the Little Angel chorus is a piece of crap

Rubber Feet - 1000x will last you a long time. The seller has them in lower quantities as well

1000x 2N5089

500x 2N3904 & 500x 2N3906

150x AC125

As you can see, I buy bulk!
www.pedalprojects.com
www.facebook.com/pedalprojects

Re: BARGAINS!

Re: BARGAINS!

ichilton
These wires are excellent - pre-cut and tinned:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/170977604718

They do other colours & lengths too.

They have really sped my builds up - perfect for wiring pots, footswitch and jacks.

Ian

Re: BARGAINS!

GoranP
I've looked at those a while back...
- are they solid or stranded?
- are they tinned all the way through or just the exposed ends?

1234 ... 17