GGG Weslie

Alex
This post was updated on .
VERIFIED!

Re: GGG Weslie

anders
BAM! Thanks a million!
Now I just need that 5,6 Zener diode...

Re: GGG Weslie

Silver Blues
What a super clean layout, I love seeing things like this.

Re: GGG Weslie

Hozy31
Nice one Alex. Another great layout. Ordered 5v6 ready to build when they come.
"Red velvet lines the black box"

Re: GGG Weslie

tabbycat
many thanks alex, another classy addition. look forward to trying it asap.

Re: GGG Weslie

Hozy31
Verified. Quite an unusual modulation pedal. The lower 1k trimmer is the volume and the upper is to dial in your modulation. There are quite a few different sounds can get from this using the trimmer but you also get a squeal sometimes. The speed pot doesnt seem to do much that i can hear. Need to play with this one a bit more but so far i am quite liking it.
Cheers Alex for the layout
"Red velvet lines the black box"

Re: GGG Weslie

Alex
Thank you for verifying it!

Re: GGG Weslie

Hozy31
Hey Alex, have you received the TAPLFO chips yet?
"Red velvet lines the black box"

Re: GGG Weslie

Alex
Hi Gavin!
They haven't arrived yet.
I'll let you know as soon as they will.
Thanks for asking.
Thank you also for verifying the Oxblood!

Re: GGG Weslie

Pavlos
got a couple of questions on this, first one is what is the 5.6v zener for and will it be ok to use a different value (I have higher and lower but not a 5.6v in the parts box) and also the 3.9meg resistor, would a different value be ok, again I have larger and smaller values but not 3.9 unless I start wrapping my own?

Thanks in advance for any help on this :o)