Milkit's enclosures. CRAZY DEALS!!

Re: Milkit's enclosures. CRAZY DEALS!!

Ross
As a plane geek, the fact that these boxes are made of scrap A380 material is pretty much the most awesome thing ever. Do you know how much shipping to the US for 2 boxes would be?

Re: Milkit's enclosures. CRAZY DEALS!!

Milkit
Haha!  Aviation enthusiast as well huh?  Cool!   I will have a look into it for you dude!

 Thank you,

Matt.

On 24 Jan 2013, at 11:28, "Ross [via Guitar FX Layouts]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

As a plane geek, the fact that these boxes are made of scrap A380 material is pretty much the most awesome thing ever. Do you know how much shipping to the US for 2 boxes would be?

http://guitar-fx-layouts.42897.n6.nabble.com/Milkit-s-enclosures-CRAZY-DEALS-tp394p425.html
To unsubscribe from Milkit's enclosures. CRAZY DEALS!!, click here.
NAML
It's better to have it & not need it, than to need it & not have it!

Re: Milkit's enclosures. CRAZY DEALS!!

Milkit
Hi Ross,

Apologies for the delay.  Postage for two units (weight) to the USA will be £7.00 mate.

Not cheap at all, Royal Mail slags!

Thanks,

Matt

It's better to have it & not need it, than to need it & not have it!

Re: Milkit's enclosures. CRAZY DEALS!!

Sergio
Sent you a private message for 10 boxes

Re: Milkit's enclosures. CRAZY DEALS!!

Madferret
Got mine this morning, thanks mate.  They look pretty good too, I've got a couple of circuits that need boxing so I might try one out later today.

Re: Milkit's enclosures. CRAZY DEALS!!

Mine arrived this morning too, excellent stuff, cheers Matt

Aces!  Glad you like them boys.  I apologise that they're not the prettiest & your work load has been somewhat increased by the required fettling & what not, but I was rushing to try & get them out on time, I hate to wait & I hate to make others do so too!!!

alex.s
Arrived this morning, great looking enclosures! Also very well packed. Looking forward to using them. If only I had any 3PDTs left...

Re: Milkit's enclosures. CRAZY DEALS!!

Milkit
Quality!  Glad you like em bud!

Matt.

On 28 Jan 2013, at 12:22, "alex.s [via Guitar FX Layouts]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Arrived this morning, great looking enclosures! Also very well packed. Looking forward to using them. If only I had any 3PDTs left...

http://guitar-fx-layouts.42897.n6.nabble.com/Milkit-s-enclosures-CRAZY-DEALS-tp394p607.html
To unsubscribe from Milkit's enclosures. CRAZY DEALS!!, click here.
NAML
It's better to have it & not need it, than to need it & not have it!

Re: Milkit's enclosures. CRAZY DEALS!!

dexxyy
Got mine this morning, ideal. Sent you another fiver to cover the shortfall in postage, you really are shite at maths
If it wasn't for this website I would definitely have a life.

Haha, thank you Derek!  You don't know the half of it mate!  Thanks buddy, that's very kind of you dude!
It's better to have it & not need it, than to need it & not have it!

Re: Milkit's enclosures. CRAZY DEALS!!

JaviCAP
Just received mine ten minutes ago. Very nice ones and great price.  Shippin' has been very quick too. Just wishing to get home and take off my drill!

Thanks again, Matt!

Re: Milkit's enclosures. CRAZY DEALS!!

jwroper
Hi - do you have any enclosures left? I'll take 5 if you've got them? I'm in England.

Cheers!
Jack

Crikey that was quick!  Glad you like them Javi, nice doing business with you dude!
It's better to have it & not need it, than to need it & not have it!

Re: Milkit's enclosures. CRAZY DEALS!!

Milkit
Hi Jack,

Yes I'll do you 5 mate, but I'm getting towards the ned of the box & a lot of them are quite scratched!  Not that the others were amazing, but these ones will need a little extra muscle power to buff. If that's cool with you dude, could you put £18.00 into my paypal account please?  Address is blue_nose_kid@yahoo.com

Receive a 95% discount for removal of your avatar! (only kidding)
It's better to have it & not need it, than to need it & not have it!

Re: Milkit's enclosures. CRAZY DEALS!!

jwroper
Hi Milkit,

Great, have sent you £18 via paypal, let me know when i should expect them - congrats on being the first to mention the awesome avatar ;)

What would you use to buff them up normally out of interest? I normally just use about 200 / 150 grade sandpaper but its taking a bit too long for my liking...

Cheers
Jack

Re: Milkit's enclosures. CRAZY DEALS!!

Milkit
Haha, thanks Jack!

I usually use a 180 grit (think it's 180 anyway) sandpaper grinding disc that I mount in my drill press. This just gets rid of the major scratches though. If you want a super finish it's all about scratch removal. Get rid of major scratches & then go through the grits to get rid of scratches left by the previous grit, if that makes sense?  Whenever I do guitar refrets/levelling I start off with a file to level & then follow the above process to get super smooth frets. Usually start with around 200 grit paper through to around 1200, then wire wool & a buff with some compound. A lot of work but worth it in the end.

If you use wet & dry paper & use it wet, add a little soap to your water (just a wee tad), it helps to stop clogging in the grit & makes your paper go a little longer!

Regards,

Matt.

On 31 Jan 2013, at 15:12, "jwroper [via Guitar FX Layouts]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Milkit,

Great, have sent you £18 via paypal, let me know when i should expect them - congrats on being the first to mention the awesome avatar ;)

What would you use to buff them up normally out of interest? I normally just use about 200 / 150 grade sandpaper but its taking a bit too long for my liking...

Cheers
Jack

http://guitar-fx-layouts.42897.n6.nabble.com/Milkit-s-enclosures-CRAZY-DEALS-tp394p734.html
To unsubscribe from Milkit's enclosures. CRAZY DEALS!!, click here.
NAML
It's better to have it & not need it, than to need it & not have it!

Re: Milkit's enclosures. CRAZY DEALS!!

jwroper
Cool, thanks for all the info dude!

Re: Milkit's enclosures. CRAZY DEALS!!

Geiri
Hey I just got the enclosures and they look really cool!

However, I paid you for 10 but I received 5
www.pedalprojects.com
www.facebook.com/pedalprojects

Re: Milkit's enclosures. CRAZY DEALS!!

Milkit
Hi Geiri,

You'll notice on the box it will say either 1 of 2 or 2 of 2.  Expect another parcel soon!

Regards,

Matt.

http://guitar-fx-layouts.42897.n6.nabble.com/Milkit-s-enclosures-CRAZY-DEALS-tp394p909.html
To unsubscribe from Milkit's enclosures. CRAZY DEALS!!, click here.
NAML
It's better to have it & not need it, than to need it & not have it!
123