Milkit's enclosures. CRAZY DEALS!!

Milkit
This post was updated on .
Right, I have been trying to get my head around some simple mathematics, but every time I do I'm disturbed by one thing or another!  ;0P

So, my pricing is as follows.

1-30 is £3.00 per unit

Want more than 30?  I'll do subsequent quantities at £2.00 per unit (after the first 30).

So 50 units will set you back £100.00, Or buy 50 at only £2.00 per unit!!

Each enclosure will come with six 3/8x4 self tapping screws

P&P for 10 units to UK is £4.00 signed for next day or £3.00 1st class.

P&P for 5 units or fewer is £2.70

For other countries, please get in touch for a quote.  Either on here or on; blue_nose_kid@yahoo.com.

Please make payments through paypal to; blue_nose_kid@yahoo.com

I can send invoices if you prefer

And, if you'd like to help me out a little, I'd really appreciate it if you could tick that little "gift" box on the paypal invoice/page for me!!

Thanks dudes!  Enjoy your purchase

I've noticed that a lot of my emails have been going into my spam folder, so please do check yours just in case.
It's better to have it & not need it, than to need it & not have it!

Re: Milkit's enclosures. CRAZY DEALS!!

JaviCAP
Administrator
Don't forget my five units :P

BR

Re: Milkit's enclosures. CRAZY DEALS!!

I'll have 10 mate, or 5 if you get plenty of interest and want to share them out

Your 5 have been allocated Javi, just about to get a shipping quote mate.

10 it is buddy!!
It's better to have it & not need it, than to need it & not have it!

Re: Milkit's enclosures. CRAZY DEALS!!

dexxyy
And i`ll have half a dozen for starters mate, more later if you still have them, email me a total including p&p when you have details, and paypal addy too
If it wasn't for this website I would definitely have a life.

Re: Milkit's enclosures. CRAZY DEALS!!

Madferret
Did you get the email I sent through the site before? Basically 10 if you can do it. Cheers.

Sweet mate, shall I send you a paypal invoice to the email address I have for you mate?
It's better to have it & not need it, than to need it & not have it!

Re: Milkit's enclosures. CRAZY DEALS!!

Milkit
OOPs!!  Did I not respond to you Madferret? My apologies bud, I meant to.

Would you like me to send you a paypal invoice too buddy?
It's better to have it & not need it, than to need it & not have it!

Re: Milkit's enclosures. CRAZY DEALS!!

alex.s
I'd love 6 of those if possible! Shall I send you an email through your profile? Or shall I just make the paypal payment?
Thanks! :)
Alex

Re: Milkit's enclosures. CRAZY DEALS!!

Milkit
Hi Alex, think I forgot to reply to you too huh?  Doh, I'm rubbish!!

Yes mate 6 is boss thank you!!  Send me your email address bud & I'll send you a paypal invoice dude.

Thanks mate,

Matt
It's better to have it & not need it, than to need it & not have it!

Re: Milkit's enclosures. CRAZY DEALS!!

Freppo
Very cool. I'm interested in a few aswell..
Maybe just 2 or 3.. love all kind of oddball enclosures. :)
throw me an email: xfreddex@hotmail.com
cheers / Fredrik

edit: BTW, i'm in Sweden.
check out my building blog at www.parasitstudio.se

Re: Milkit's enclosures. CRAZY DEALS!!

Geiri
I might be interested in 50 enclosures, depending on the shipping cost to Iceland.

Which enclosure types are these?
www.pedalprojects.com
www.facebook.com/pedalprojects

Re: Milkit's enclosures. CRAZY DEALS!!

Milkit
Wowsers!  Ace!  If you go to the thread started by Vince titled enclosures, I've placed some photos in there mate.

Regards,

Matt.

On 24 Jan 2013, at 09:27, "Geiri [via Guitar FX Layouts]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

I might be interested in 50 enclosures, depending on the shipping cost to Iceland.

Which enclosure types are these?

http://guitar-fx-layouts.42897.n6.nabble.com/Milkit-s-enclosures-CRAZY-DEALS-tp394p415.html
To unsubscribe from Milkit's enclosures. CRAZY DEALS!!, click here.
NAML
It's better to have it & not need it, than to need it & not have it!

Re: Milkit's enclosures. CRAZY DEALS!!

Geiri
Ah you're only talking about those angled enclosures? I thought you might be talking about "normal ones" hah!

I think I'm still interested in a few though. How much for 5 pieces with shipping to Iceland?
www.pedalprojects.com
www.facebook.com/pedalprojects

Re: Milkit's enclosures. CRAZY DEALS!!

Milkit
I am mate yeah.  They were made for me by a friend, but I have too many.  Shipping for 5 to Iceland will be £7.00 matey, £22.00 in total dude!!  Is that ok for you buddy?

Matt

It's better to have it & not need it, than to need it & not have it!

Re: Milkit's enclosures. CRAZY DEALS!!

Geiri
I haven't woken up properly and I was somehow expecting a higher price. I'll take 10. Could you send me a money request through PayPal to geirisk8@gmail.com for 10 enclosure?

Cheers!
www.pedalprojects.com
www.facebook.com/pedalprojects

Re: Milkit's enclosures. CRAZY DEALS!!

Milkit
Haha, ace mate. Will do. I may not get to post them today sorry, but will definitely tomorrow. But we'll see how we get on today!!

Thanks dude.

Matt.

On 24 Jan 2013, at 10:19, "Geiri [via Guitar FX Layouts]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

I haven't woken up properly and I was somehow expecting a higher price. I'll take 10. Could you send me a money request through PayPal to [hidden email] for 10 enclosure?

Cheers!

http://guitar-fx-layouts.42897.n6.nabble.com/Milkit-s-enclosures-CRAZY-DEALS-tp394p421.html
To unsubscribe from Milkit's enclosures. CRAZY DEALS!!, click here.
NAML
It's better to have it & not need it, than to need it & not have it!

Re: Milkit's enclosures. CRAZY DEALS!!

Geiri
Sure thing, I'm not in a rush like that so tomorrow is fine. I'll pay as soon as I get the request.

Thanks man!
www.pedalprojects.com
www.facebook.com/pedalprojects

Re: Milkit's enclosures. CRAZY DEALS!!

Milkit
Sweet. Thank you good sir!

Matt.

http://guitar-fx-layouts.42897.n6.nabble.com/Milkit-s-enclosures-CRAZY-DEALS-tp394p423.html
To unsubscribe from Milkit's enclosures. CRAZY DEALS!!, click here.
NAML
It's better to have it & not need it, than to need it & not have it!
123