What are you listening to right now?

Re: What are you listening to right now?

Nice I saw BRMC last year and that was great

This song never gets old to me. https://youtu.be/EZO_dfsK90o

Re: What are you listening to right now?

tabbycat
i fucking LOVE elisa ambrogio. magik markers are a dream band.

Re: What are you listening to right now?

One word.......SLEEP

listened to dopesmoker in it's entirety for the first time in a long time today. absolutely amazing tune from an incredible band.

Re: What are you listening to right now?

traktop
I will enjoy them live next month at Reverence festival at Lisbon

Re: What are you listening to right now?

dude, i just say them back in may at the psycho california festival and met travis out there. here's the set list for the weekend.

needless to say amazing weekend. i can't even begin to tell you what it was like, but i can tell you that when OM, SLEEP, Earthless and a few others they took me to another world. simply amazing. i really hope that i can see them again.

Re: What are you listening to right now?

clockman
one word. Bootsy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=zSnbV1FrIhA
great live footage. bass solo at 7minutes in for those who can't wait.
Awwwww right baby!!!!

Re: What are you listening to right now?

Marbles
Such an amazing live band!

Video is not available for me, but a great song indeed!

Re: What are you listening to right now?

MOPO

Re: What are you listening to right now?

Silver Blues
Oh my god. I discovered this band like two weeks ago and as soon as I heard the song in the video below I promptly bought the album. It's become my favorite song of anything I've heard in the last... I don't know, five months.

Here's a few more:

I mean come on, it's a band made up of Guthrie Govan, Marco Minnemann, and Bryan Beller. That reeks of awesome by itself.

Re: What are you listening to right now?

tabbycat
the stupendous kim ki o, my favourite turkish lowfi indie-electropop band of all time. every home should have one.

Re: What are you listening to right now?

Chris60601
Meh - I'm listening to '70's on Seven, Sirrius XM, lol
Yeah, 220, 221. Whatever it takes.

Re: What are you listening to right now?

tabbycat
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: What are you listening to right now?

El-even

Re: What are you listening to right now?

clockman
RIP Peter Steele. Saw them three times in small venues. Great shows. Sad seeing the lthird, a mountain of a man withering away.

Re: What are you listening to right now?

El-even
a horse called Golgotha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eH13VblQfI

if someone can explain to me the meaning of this lyrics it will be awesome because i love the riffs and understand golgotha and know what is an horse but eiderdown,steed... ???
lol

Re: What are you listening to right now?

Beaker
Steed is another word for horse.

Eiderdown is the feathers (down) of an Eider Duck. A duvet or bed quilt made from eiderdown, is also called an eiderdown in English, so it could mean duck feathers or it could mean a feather filled bed duvet.

Re: What are you listening to right now?

Vince
I've been (trying) to listen to the new Sword album - High Country and so far, very unimpressed. I heard and read about it being different to their previous stuff but for me personally, I find it dull, tame and just very. very boring so now I'm listening to Public Enemy - Man plans god laughs which took a couple of listens but I'm diggin it.... and The Prodigy - The day is my enemy....

CONTENTS DELETED

Sensei Tim

Re: What are you listening to right now?

Silver Blues
Yesss ^ Here's some more