Introductions

40w

Re: Introductions

40w
Hi, Pieter, Belgium.

Just learned how to solder by assembling a kit from musikding and now moving on to veroboard builds. Bassplayer in punkbands.

Cheers

Re: Introductions

nicolab
Hi all, this is Nicola, from Italy. I've been building guitars and modding pedals for years. Because of time/resources reasons I gave up building guitars but started building pedals from scratch . Love this page and all of you people for the enormous amount of info you share! I hope I'll be able to give something back in the future. bye

Re: Introductions

AndersX
Hi, I am Anders and I live in Sweden. I just started playing the guitar in a metal/HC band, after a long pause of more than 5 years. I’ve been in bands most of my life before this. I also meddle a little with mostly hardware based electronic music. I haven’t been very interested in effects until very recently, which led to a lot of research of “the best effects”, and I realized that they cost a lot, which led me into doing a pair of kits. I am still very much a beginner but I am really interested in trying out vero builds. I am also looking forward to learning how to make give my pedals a good look. I just realized that perfecting both the inside and outside of pedals is an art form that I want to explore.