The "Tayda coupon" thread

1234 ... 11

The "Tayda coupon" thread

alltrax74
I guess many of us order parts at Tayda for their low prices and low shipping rates.
They sometimes (about once a month) have a 15% discount for a short preiod that shows only on their facebook here
As I don't often check their FB page, I often miss their coupons and it pisses me off

So this could be a coupon alert topic
Each time someone sees a new coupon, he just has to bump this topic so that all the suscribers are informed and can check if they have components to order

Does this sound stupid ?

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

GoranP
Actually that sounds great!

I'm not drinking the FB kool-aid so I keep missing the coupons too. I asked my wife to alert me when the coupons show up but more often than not I get a "hey did I tell you that coupon thingy you keep asking about, it showed up a week ago? was it important?"

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

bart
Hey Guys!

Tayda just put this up on FB:

15% Discount Coupon Code : 888666
Valid till 12 July 2013 ( 6pm New York time )
**Please make sure to apply discount coupon during checkout, we can't apply it manually after checkout is completed.

Enjoy and happy shopping!
Bart

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

alltrax74
Nice one Bart, I have an order pending, won't miss it

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

Geezer
15% Discount Coupon Code : 555111
Valid till 26 July 2013 ( 6pm New York time )
**Please make sure to apply discount coupon during checkout, we can't apply it manually after checkout is completed.

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

bart
A new one from Tayda! Enjoy!

15% Discount Coupon Code : 222444
Valid till 6 August 2013 ( 6pm New York time )
**Please make sure to apply discount coupon during checkout, we can't apply it manually after checkout is completed.

Bart

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

alltrax74
Thanks !
I'll fill an order just before leaving on holidays, hopefully it will be there when I get back

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

Wild Turkey
New coupon up 222888
 valid until 23 August 2013

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

GoranP
thanks man!
almost missed it!

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

Geezer
THANKS Goran.....and a "bump" to the top

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

Geezer
Oops....meant "Thanks WIld Turkey"

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

alltrax74
New coupon, thank to Surgeon

Code: taydakits
Valid: 'til september 15th

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

Kost1978
And for all of you who did not see the original FB post by Tayda, here it is.

It looks somehow interesting...

"Calling All Inventors and Tayda Electronics fans!
We are launching the beta release of our new Instruction Center and Forum site, www.taydakits.com today. To encourage you to go check it out, we have posted this month's DISCOUNT CODE on www.taydakits.com.
So why are we doing this? Please keep reading...
Do you have a favorite electronics project?
Would you like to make money for every person who builds it?
Taydakits.com is the Maker’s Instruction Site, By the Makers and FOR the Makers.
So come and post your project instructions. If we can make your project into a kit (details), we will promote it to 100,000 visitors to the Tayda Store.
When someone buys the kit, they get all the parts, plus your instructions and schematic. You get 10-15% of the sale.
It's that easy. So visit Taydakits.com, and post your instructions today.
For more information you can view Kit Guidelines or Instructions Posting Help.
Thanks for your support and we can't wait to see what kind of projects you will share with the Tayda community."

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

Surgeon
Thanks for not being as lazy as I am guys.

The post by tayda about the kits is quite interesting indeed...

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

Freppo
New discount code!

15% Discount Coupon Code : 444222
Valid till 29 September 2013 ( 6pm New York time )
**Please make sure to apply discount coupon during checkout, we can't apply it manually after checkout is completed.
Happy Shopping!
Thank you for choosing us.
check out my building blog at www.parasitstudio.se

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

bart
New Tayda code!

15% Discount Coupon Code : 666888
Valid till 13 October 2013 ( 6pm New York time )

Enjoy!

Bart

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

mojo321
This coupon still worked for me this morning!

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

Freppo
Anyone else noticed that you get a 10% webstore discount by email every time you order something from tayda's ebay store? :)

So when I don't have time to wait for a discount code, I usually order something for like 1$ from their ebay-store (free shipping, no minimum order limit) to get the 10% discount to use at the webshop.. :P
check out my building blog at www.parasitstudio.se

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

Dave
Sweet, nice observation, I can't believe that haven't thought that one through lol. Oh yeah, I'll be building your 'dogboy' design real soon, cant wait!
Thanks
Dave

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

Surgeon