The "Tayda coupon" thread

123456 ... 11

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

Muadzin
I had almost given up. It's a good thing pay day comes tomorrow then.

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

Heath
Yep, it was getting a little ugly on their Facebook page.  I'm pretty sure they got mobbed when that new coupon-code went up.

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

Surgeon
Man, just reading the entitled posts from all those morons who feel like Tayda OWES them coupons sickens me... I didn't wait for the coupon this time around, I needed the parts and felt like a hypocrite for waiting for coupons while being disgusted by the facebook crowd.

If I wad in their shoes this would be the last coupon ever... good riddance to the crybabies.... but that's just me.

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

Heath
Couldn't agree more, Surgeon.  I had a few of my posts removed from their page where my irritation exceeded my good sense.

My favorite (read: made me want to facepunch the most) was the jackass who just kept posting
"COUPON?"
"COUPON?"
"COUPON?"

If I worked at Tayda, I'd have made a note of his name and when orders came through, I'd just refund his payment back and send a small box with a note inside saying "No."

I put my order in shortly before the coupon code came out.  That's likely to cause a delay in me getting my order (the coupon crowd bum-rush) even though I didn't get the coupon discount.  I can't adequately describe what a NON-issue that is for me.  One day in the next couple of weeks a bag will land on my desk at work.  Inside that bag will be lots of Tayda goodies.  If that day is a Monday, fine.  If it's a Thursday, well, that's fine too.  I will be happy.  Life is way too short. :)

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

Muadzin
I'd be bummed if I had placed an order and have a coupon come out the day after. It's still some money I could have saved. Peanuts in the bigger picture but in the end its still some money I could have spent on other things.

But then again the universe has a perverse sense of humor. No need to get worked up over it. Coupons are a nice thing to get, they're not an entitlement.

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

Surgeon
I missed it but I'm not bummed.. their coupons saved me a lot sofar but anyways their prices are great andvtheir service is perfect. They deserve to get paid for it. It's only fair to also support those who offer that. And yes, I'm aware of the irony since I build cloned pedals for myown use.

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

cylens
15% Discount Coupon Code : HAPPYMAYDAY
Valid till 5 May 2014 ( 6pm New York time )
*Please use this one wisely because there might not be a new discount coupon for a while.
**Please make sure to apply discount coupon during checkout, we can't apply it manually after checkout is completed.
Happy Shopping!
Thank you for choosing us.

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

thanks man. i just got my last order from tayda and forgot some things. i was just working on the order and noticed the discount.

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

Muadzin
Already a new one? I haven't even received my packages from the last one.

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

bart
Buckle up!

15% Discount Coupon Code : NUTELLA
Valid till 1 June 2014 ( 6pm New York time )
**Please make sure to apply discount coupon during checkout, we can't apply it manually after checkout is completed.

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

Muadzin
Again?!?

Last time I checked their facebook during the previous one they said to make the most of it because there wasn't going to be another one for a long time.

Missed it though. Which is maybe for the best. I still have so many FX to finish and trouble shoot, getting even more would ruin my social life.

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

cooper1101
15% Discount Coupon Code : HARIBO
Valid till 22 June 2014 ( 6pm New York time )
**Please make sure to apply discount coupon during checkout, we can't apply it manually after checkout is completed.
Happy Shopping!
Thank you for choosing us

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

Jovi Bon Kenobi
15% Discount Coupon Code : WORLDCUP
**EXCLUDING ENCLOSURES CATEGORY**
**Valid till 9 July 2014 ( 6pm New York time )
**Valid to use only on www.taydaelectronics.com
**Please make sure to apply discount coupon during checkout, we can't apply it manually after checkout is completed.
Happy Shopping!

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

Muadzin
They used to come once a month, then for a while nothing, now once every two weeks seems to be the norm. Anyway, off, to the Tayda cave and the paypal mobile!

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

Muadzin
Still no mentioning of the new code?  Not much time left but here it goes:

15% Discount Coupon Code : PEACE
**EXCLUDING ENCLOSURES CATEGORY**
**Valid till 26 July 2014 ( 6pm New York time )

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

fenderguy79
Any word on new coups?
I'm waiting to order and the wait is killing me.

Also, if I use DHL and ship to Canada will i get hit with major brokerage/taxes?

Thanks

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

Surgeon
New coupon up... I can't access it from work but it's "herewego".

Same restrictions apply as usual, including the "does not apply to enclosures" that appeared lately.

About DHL: I've never paid taxes when having stuff shipped through DHL to Canada but that doesn't mean it can't happen.

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

of course. and i just placed a big order on the 21st, because i couldn't wait any longer and i figured they weren't coming out with a coupon until next month.

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

fenderguy79
thanks!

I shipped using DHL and it arrived within 3 days!! I got a $50 charge on duties, though.  FWIW it included 10 enclosures and lots of parts.  That's what I get for wanting parts instantly.

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

cylens
15% Discount Coupon Code : HOOLAYTAYDA
**EXCLUDING ENCLOSURES CATEGORY**
**Valid till 17 September 2014 ( 6pm New York time )