The "Tayda coupon" thread

1234567 ... 11

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

régis@fofo
thanks!

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

eric90000
Anyone know if there'll be a discount code any time soon? Ready to put an order in

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

alltrax74
Nobody knows I guess
I placed an order an hour ago...

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

Geezer
Well, it's been over a month, but now I see one of things I was going to order a bunch of (soft touch momentary foot switches) is on back order :-(

NOTICE: This communication and any attachments may contain privileged or other confidential information protected by HIPAA legislation (45 CFR, Parts 160 and 164). If you are not intended recipient, or believe that you have received this communications in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also, please indicate to the sender that you have received this communication in error, and delete the copy you received. Thank you

On Oct 15, 2014, at 10:53 AM, "alltrax74 [via Guitar FX Layouts]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Nobody knows I guess
I placed an order an hour ago...

http://guitar-fx-layouts.42897.x6.nabble.com/The-Tayda-coupon-thread-tp4826p14335.html
To unsubscribe from The "Tayda coupon" thread, click here.
NAML

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

eric90000
15% Discount Coupon Code : OCTAYDAFEST2014
**EXCLUDING ENCLOSURES CATEGORY**
**Valid till 21 OCTOBER 2014 ( 6pm New York time )
**Valid to use only on www.taydaelectronics.com
**Please make sure to apply discount coupon during checkout, we can't apply it manually after checkout is completed.
Happy Shopping!
Thank you for choosing us

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

cylens
thanks! let's go!

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

i just placed a big order last night, restock of resistors, electrolyitc caps, a bunch of2n5457's, an some other odds & ends, they already shipped it today, and they even sent it 2 day priority for the cost of the cheap shipping. got to love tayda

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

dbat69
Thanks eric.  Just in time as I need to place a order for a multitude of parts

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

Muadzin
Get it while you can!

15% Discount Coupon Code : TAYDATHEBEST
**EXCLUDING ENCLOSURES CATEGORY**
**Valid till 26 NOVEMBER 2014 ( 6pm New York time )

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

Muadzin
Get your Christmas shopping done. Lord knows I will.

15% Discount Coupon Code : HOTWINTER
**EXCLUDING ENCLOSURES CATEGORY**
**Valid till 14 DECEMBER 2014 ( 6pm New York time )

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

Sergio
15% Discount Coupon Code : GOODBYE2014
**EXCLUDING ENCLOSURES CATEGORY**
**Valid till 25 DECEMBER 2014 ( 6pm New York time )
**Valid to use only on www.taydaelectronics.com
**Please make sure to apply discount coupon during checkout, we can't apply it manually after checkout is completed.
Happy Shopping!!
Thank you for choosing us. Love you all!!

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

adapt
it's up

HELLOJAN2015 is the code

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

awesome. i'm running low on pots, and some odds and ends i want more stock of so this is perfect. except now i have a shopping cart that's over $350 before shipping . why did they have to take enclosures off the discount list.

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

Chris60601
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Yeah, 220, 221. Whatever it takes.

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

Chris60601
15% Discount Coupon Code : HAPPYVALENTINESDAY
*Valid till 18 FEBRUARY 2015 ( 6pm New York time )
Yeah, 220, 221. Whatever it takes.

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

Chris60601
LOL - I hear ya. I placed mine last night. Needed a bunch of IC's and a few trannies.
Not an expensive order, but lots of parts that set me up for a few months including a few dozen J201's
Yeah, 220, 221. Whatever it takes.

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

Suzukiscottie
Quick delivery from Tayda using the latest promo!

Ordered $70 worth of stuff (mainly knobs, pots, led's and led bezels) on the 18th using the Valentines day promo, and it arrived in Melbourne today 24th!

Nice work Tayda!

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

loupy31
Same here, Tayda seems to have got there act happening
1234567 ... 11