The "Tayda coupon" thread

12345 ... 11

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

alltrax74
Thanks man, I won't miss this one

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

Geezer
THANKS guys, for keeping us updated!
I actually remembered to order and got the discount this time....building a Wampler Velvet Fuzz and a BJFE Sea Blue EQ...WooHoo!

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

alltrax74
And thanks to Miro for pinning the topic

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

Geezer
For those in the US, Tayda's US shipping has gotten REALLY fast. They must have set up a US distribution center.
I ordered on Monday and it arrived on Saturday, and that is with their lowest price shipping option.

Now to building!

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

toddvirgil
New Coupon Code for November:

15% Discount Coupon Code : 666333
Valid till 23 November 2013 ( 6pm New York time )
**Please make sure to apply discount coupon during checkout, we can't apply it manually after checkout is completed.

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

Geezer
Thanks Todd! Order placed (let's see if it gets here as quickly as last time)

This time the "Discount Build" is an "Umble"

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

Geezer
Well, 5 days again.....found out Tayda now has a USA center in Louisville, CO.
Great service!

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

mojo321
Coupon...coupon....come to me coupon....

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

Geezer
Here 'tis......

15% Discount Coupon Code : GOODBYE2013
Valid till 12 December 2013 ( 6pm New York time )
*Please make sure to apply discount coupon during checkout, we can't apply it manually after checkout is completed.
**PLEASE READ: About delivery; USA shipments are fine for on-time delivery but ALL OTHER COUNTRIES should expect longer than usual delivery time because of upcoming holidays and December is high shopping season where postal services are at their busiest level of the year.

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

mojo321
YES! Thanks for the heads up Geezer!

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

Geezer
Just placed my order....a big one this time.
I got enough parts to do 4x complete pedal builds (enclosures and all) for $46 shipped!
What a deal! Now I'll have plenty to do over the Holidays.....woo-hoo!!!

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

Nice, I just did some restocking on 12/13 and it worked. I just realized I could use some more switches, and jacks, so I'm putting in another order now, and guess what? The coupon still works!!!

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

Geezer
Just placed another small order....coupon still works!

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

alltrax74
New coupon !
15% Discount Coupon Code : WELCOME2014
Valid till 10 January 2014 ( 6pm New York time )

I have a big order ready, seems it's time to fire

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

Surgeon
Hey guys... new coupon posted:

15% Discount Coupon Code : TAYDALOVESYOU
Valid till 12 February 2014 ( 6pm New York time )
**Please make sure to apply discount coupon during checkout, we can't apply it manually after checkout is completed.
Happy Shopping!
Thank you for choosing us.

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

Geiri
15% Discount Coupon Code : HAPPYFEBRUARY
Valid till 2 March 2014 ( 6pm New York time )
www.pedalprojects.com
www.facebook.com/pedalprojects

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

johnk
any new coupons for March?

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

Vince
Nothing yet, John.

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

cylens
it was about time!

15% Discount Coupon Code : WILLIAM-GILBERT
Valid till 24 April 2014 ( 6pm New York time )