The "Tayda coupon" thread

12345678 ... 11

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

Chris60601
15% Discount Coupon Code : HELLOMIDOFMARCH
**EXCLUDING ENCLOSURES CATEGORY**
**Valid till 19 MARCH 2015 ( 6pm New York time )
Yeah, 220, 221. Whatever it takes.

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

mr-nad
Gutted you've put this up. put an order in just over a week ago and it turned up on the 17th. 15% wouldve knocked off the shipping costs

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

Muadzin
mr-nad wrote
Gutted you've put this up. put an order in just over a week ago and it turned up on the 17th. 15% wouldve knocked off the shipping costs
Good rule of thumb is to expect a Tayda coupon usually around the middle of the month. Or when there's a major holiday coming up.

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

adapt
new coupon, APRIL-NOFOOL-PROMO

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

Muadzin
They're back!

15% Discount Coupon Code : BKKSUMMER-WANNASALES
**EXCLUDING ENCLOSURES CATEGORY**
**Valid till 26 APRIL 2015 ( 6pm New York time )

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

Chris60601
It's time!!!
15% Discount Coupon Code : MAYFINEDAY
**EXCLUDING ENCLOSURES CATEGORY**
**Valid till 11 MAY 2015 ( 6pm New York time )
**Valid to use only on www.taydaelectronics.com
Yeah, 220, 221. Whatever it takes.

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

motterpaul
NIce 15% discount - on a $40 order I saved $6 - that equals free shipping. Thank  you for the heads up!

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

New code:  BIGHERO

Valid until 6p.m. New york time, 3rd June.

Fill your boots guys - I just have!

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

ThePeddler
FYI - Once you enable these settings you will be notified everytime Tayda posts a new discount coupon

On the Tayda Facebook page near the Tayda logo at the top;
1) Make sure "Following" has a checkmark next to it
2) Make sure "Liked", is turned on
3) Click the "Liked" button and make sure "Get Notifications" has a checkmark next to it

3) Click the "Liked" button and make sure "Get Notifications" has a checkmark next to it
Cheers, I was wondering why I'd never see their posts.

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

motterpaul
Thanks ThePeddler  - that is a great tip. Also thanks to Beaker for telling us last week. I know I made two orders, and then a third one when I decided I couldn't wait.

It is really nice to get free shipping, and Tayda ships pretty fast (I usually get my orders in a couple of days).

Oops - sorry, I see it was ThePeddler who actually gave us the tips.

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

alltrax74
It seems you need a facebook account to be able to get the notifications, which I don't
Please keep posting the new coupons guys

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

GuitarGas
15% Discount Coupon Code : LOVE-IS-IN-THE-AIR
**EXCLUDING ENCLOSURES CATEGORY**
**Valid till 2 JULY 2015 ( 6pm New York time )

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

gabiru
There's a June coupon from the folks of Mammoth Electronics also. Enclosures and effects kits. Sounds very nice to me.

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

Servant07
New coupon code posted.

15% Discount Coupon Code : SUMMER15
**EXCLUDING ENCLOSURES CATEGORY**
**Valid till 20 JULY 2015 ( 6pm New York time )

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

motterpaul
15% Discount Coupon Code : HOT15
**EXCLUDING ENCLOSURES CATEGORY**
**Valid till 3 AUGUST 2015 ( 6pm New York time )
**Valid to use only on www.taydaelectronics.com
**Please make sure to apply discount coupon during checkout, we can't apply it manually after checkout is completed.
Happy Shopping!
Thank you for choosing us.

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

makefast
15% Discount Coupon Code : LOVE15
**Valid till 19 AUGUST 2015 ( 6pm New York time )
**Valid to use only on www.taydaelectronics.com
**Please make sure to apply discount coupon during checkout, we can't apply it manually after checkout is completed.
Happy Shopping!
Thank you for choosing us.

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

vid.sicious
Thanks that's great stuff! Got a huge order today, that's gonna get me a lot of Big Muff pedals built. Cannot wait!
aka Dead Eye

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

vid.sicious
This post was updated on .
15% Discount Coupon Code : 15VOLTS
**Valid till 3 SEPTEMBER 2015 ( 6pm New York time )
**Valid to use only on www.taydaelectronics.com
**Please make sure to apply discount coupon during checkout, we can't apply it manually after checkout is completed.
Happy Shopping!
Thank you for choosing us.

ENCLOSURES INCLUDED!

Jeez, Tayda, give us a break! Coupon after a coupon haha!
aka Dead Eye

Re: The "Tayda coupon" thread

Muadzin
Funny, on the one hand enclosures are now included again, on the other hand 125B's now cost $0.50 more. Net result: the same. 1590B's and 1590BB's have become $1 cheaper though.
12345678 ... 11