BARGAINS!

1 ... 567891011 ... 17

Re: BARGAINS!

alltrax74
"unfortunately, access to this particular item has been blocked due to legal restrictions in some countries. We are blocking your viewing in an effort to prevent restricted items from being displayed…"

F**k ebay

I use the lumberg one which are great but 3 times the price...

Re: BARGAINS!

Doesn't it let you if you go to the .com?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321133081014

It says Posted Worldwide, and doesn't mention any restrictions.  Or there's these from another seller:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/130949654744

Re: BARGAINS!

alltrax74
Nope, same issue with both Mark, I don't understand why if it says ww shipping

Re: BARGAINS!

What country are you in?

Re: BARGAINS!

alltrax74

Re: BARGAINS!

Well if you want some I could always send them to you.  It'll obviously be a bit more for the extra postage step, but still be much cheaper for you.

Re: BARGAINS!

alltrax74
That's very kind of you Mark !
I'll check my stock and let you know

Re: BARGAINS!

JaviCAP
Administrator
Hey Altrax, it appears as available for Spain. If you want, we can get a 100 pieces order for we both (50 each one) Post from Spain to France is pretty cheap, so no big difference finally :P

J.

Re: BARGAINS!

alltrax74
Go for it Javi !
Here's may email : alltrax74 at gmail dot com
Thanks !

Re: BARGAINS!

JaviCAP
Administrator
And mail sent :)

Re: BARGAINS!

alltrax74
No le he recibido :)

Re: BARGAINS!

JaviCAP
Administrator
Merde! J'envoie du nouveau!

Re: BARGAINS!

mmlee
Perfect Mark, just what I've been looking for.  Those switched power jacks suck ass, seems like it's taken ages for these smaller ones to come along at a decent price!

Re: BARGAINS!

Just about the cheapest I've seen so I thought I'd post here for anyone who wants to get their stock of resistors up

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/200928610804

Bargain!

Re: BARGAINS!

GeSi
we get them all for free at Texas Instruments on the net! :P

last time it took me one day (1!!!) to get loads of OP amp's from US sent to Sweden.
package got delivered at my door, all for free :)

just watchout for SMD's when order free samples, IC's is easier to solder ;)

Re: BARGAINS!

Timoren
This post was updated on .
What are you guys doing for 1/4" TRS & TS open frame jacks? Ebay can SOOOO dodgy as far as quality goes. I've bought GLS stuff from Speakerrepair.com, but never the jacks. I've been using the Tayda ones with black plastic insulators, but the plating on the metal is kinda crappy and leads move around a good bit. I really like the square insulated ones, but it's hard to find the ones with the bigger solder logs.

Never mind, I found some good info on other threads. Yay search function!

Re: BARGAINS!

ξεναγος νεκροπολης
hello there to everybody!
i just got these things from ebay

those are the resistors Mark linked. too many to handle  !!!had to buy a new bigger box for those, and took me one day to messure them...
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/200928610804

i also got those caps

http://www.ebay.com/itm/331163414137?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649
http://www.ebay.com/itm/250990310294?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

all came at about one month...

now i'm waiting for this to came and thats enough for me...ah no its not...!!!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261375554771?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

anyway. i have a question. the electrolytic capasitors kit had too many of 0.1μf...what can i do with those? make a big daughter board with those in parallel to get a 1μf maybe???
and it also had some caps at 6.3V, at 10V and at 16V. can i use them somewhere or they are all not for us?
polyester though are all great and i believe in a very good deal.

Re: BARGAINS!

I really like the ceramic multilayer caps, and so I just bought 10 different values (all the common values we use), of these:

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/xins-store/_i.html?_nkw=500pcs+ceramic&submit=Search&_sid=1088756097

He did it free postage and it ended up about £40 for 5000 caps which will last me for a long time.

I think I'll still use poly box of Panasonic's for my "best" builds, but these will be fantastic for most of my building.

Re: BARGAINS!

Moving on from my last post, I'm sure everyone knows a cheap source for the multilayer ceramics, but this is a really cheap price for possibly the most common value and so you may want to stock up while you can get 500 for only £2.70 ish including postage.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/371057267564

Re: BARGAINS!

inefficiency
Not really a bargain to share, more just an enquiry to see what you guys think of the deal I just got.

160 caps, 75% of which I believe are unused. £1.60 for the lot and £1 postage.

Tropical fish style ones, mustard caps, Erie caps and all sorts. Might be the best eBay purchase I've ever made! I think people were reluctant to bid because it was listed as "For parts/not working". I emailed the guy and asked what the deal was and he said that they're all fine.

1 ... 567891011 ... 17