ME4003 for DAM Meathead

Re: ME4003 for DAM Meathead

JaviCAP
Administrator
No problem for me sending these 50  trannies to France

By the way, I understood too that negative had a deal with someone in Colorado and didn't want to share this purchase.

J.

Re: ME4003 for DAM Meathead

dbat69
I thought it was me just being a DingBat as usual

Zach, do you want to go for the faster shipping (little bit more expensive)?

Re: ME4003 for DAM Meathead

I completely miss that, so it's me being the dingbat. How much different is the shipping? Also, that was iggy that sent him the email, in case anyone was wondering.

Also, I got to find out cost of shipping to canada for space, cause I think what would make the money situation easier would be to have him pay a portion of mine for whatever the shipping from me to him is.

Re: ME4003 for DAM Meathead

régis@fofo
Ok so mines are going to travel across europe! It's ok for me, and it would mean less work for Dbat our shipping pain buster.

Wish I could come get them directly to Madrid wich I never visited. Really love spain and went several times in Borcelona and in Andalucia to learn flamenco guitar

Re: ME4003 for DAM Meathead

JaviCAP
Administrator
You're welcome whenever you want.

I've been too in France many times, Paris is one of my favourite cities in the world,  and used to go very often to south-east, Languedoc area as Carcassonne is just like a dream for me!

J.

Re: ME4003 for DAM Meathead

régis@fofo
Beware It might happen And Sure it is a great place down there around carcassone, marvelous country.

How do we make the payment ? You pay dbat and I pay you next would make sense no ?

And by the way if you come near lyon, send a message!

Re: ME4003 for DAM Meathead

Mike B.
If it's not too late, I'll take 50 or 100 of them (whichever is easiest for the order). I'm in the U.S. and can mail packages to others in the U.S. if you need me to. Feel free to email me at mnbyers@gmail.com. If it's too late, no worries! Thanks!
-- Mike

Re: ME4003 for DAM Meathead

mike, where are you in the US, just so i have an idea where things are going to i can price shipping for everyone. cause i've been elected to ship them to everyone in NA, especially since i'm in NJ i should get them really quick.

Re: ME4003 for DAM Meathead

Mike B.
I'm in Austin, TX 78756.

Re: ME4003 for DAM Meathead

100 will probably be easier since they should be packaged in individual packages of 100. i just checked, should be like $3-6 in shipping from me to you depending on how fast you want it (first class vs priority). i may be able to get it even cheaper if i can send it in an envelop.

Re: ME4003 for DAM Meathead

JaviCAP
Hello regis,

I've been taking a look,
Sending you these trannies to France (less than 100grams):

- Non registered letter: 2,29€
- Registered letter: 4,78€

I've received tons of orders from french sellers using La Poste non registered and have never had a problem, but that's your choice :)

J.

Re: ME4003 for DAM Meathead

régis@fofo
Ok lets go unregistered...

So with the tranies, would make 7,14€ (witch i'll round to 8 for your envelope and journey)

Paypal ?

Re: ME4003 for DAM Meathead

JaviCAP
Administrator
Wait until I have the trannies at home, no hurry :P

J.

Re: ME4003 for DAM Meathead

alex.s
dbat69 wrote
Alex - if there is no one else, I should be able to sort something out
No worries if that is trouble for you. I can get them off ebay for about £9 for 100 which is not too bad, only thing is that I have no use for such quantities, so if you have a smaller batch of say 20 you are happy to part with I'll happily take it. If that disrupts all the maths don't worry about me, should have chipped in earlier anyway!

Re: ME4003 for DAM Meathead

Re: ME4003 for DAM Meathead

SpaceCommandant
Yeah, I'm in for 100...

Re: ME4003 for DAM Meathead

dbat69
Zach, not been around for a couple of days, so not done yet.  I'll probably sort it out in the next day or so.

Re: ME4003 for DAM Meathead

No worries buddy. I figured you might have been away, I haven't seen you post in the past couple of days. Lol

Re: ME4003 for DAM Meathead

dbat69
OK guys, the purchase has been made.  SHould have them in a few days and then I can forward them on to you

Javi and Zach, I will need your addresses.  You can send them to me at: dbat69 [at] hotmail [dot] com

I'll let you know the cost of shipping once I've sent them international.

For info, I've ordered
50 for regis
150 for Javi
500 for Zach
100 for SpaceC
100 for MikeB
100 for me

Ebay item is £7.70 per 100
Ebay shipping was £6.90 which will be divided up between the six of us (first item at £1.50 and additional items at £0.60)

Suggest the Ebay shipping is shared ( 1.50 / 6 ) + ( 5.40 / 10 ) per lot of 100 transistors - that way it is pro-rata?

Re: ME4003 for DAM Meathead

JaviCAP
Administrator
Thanks Dbat, have just sent you an email :)

Your suggestion is ok for me, than you very much!

J.
123456