Show your pedal guts!

1 ... 891011121314 ... 91

Re: Show your pedal guts!

alltrax74
I can't remember which one they are, will have to check, but they sound awesome
You can hear the Pink Face here

Re: Show your pedal guts!

Thanks alltrax

Those seem great. They definitely look cool. Now I need to get some! Shame they're pretty expensive it seems

Re: Show your pedal guts!

Chris60601
JohnK - Awesome!!!
I plan on giving this process a go next weekend. No idea what I'll do yet - but I gotta try this process!

Well done! Did you by chance fill in with paint? If so - what type?

Cheers
Chris
Yeah, 220, 221. Whatever it takes.

Re: Show your pedal guts!

johnk
I used an industrial black sharpie and then block sanded the top of the enclosure with 6000 grit micro mesh to remove any excess but leave the recessed areas black.

Re: Show your pedal guts!

Kinski
Paul-in-the-Lab Devils Triangle Drone Synth. Sounds awesome. Made it for my brother-in-law for the holdays. Forgot to take a gut shot before I wrapped it up. Added an internal/external speaker switch and a master volume. I decided to build this last minute while out of town. So I did it using mostly radioshack parts, plus a speaker I took from an old crappy keyboard.

Re: Show your pedal guts!

Chris60601
Gut-shot soon - this is 1st attempt using decals :)
This is the Snow White AutoWah.

Cheers
Chris

Yeah, 220, 221. Whatever it takes.

Re: Show your pedal guts!

Stinger25
Wow Chris!
Very neat!
Is this printed on laser or inkjet?

Re: Show your pedal guts!

Hah! That show was awesome!

Here's my Grease Box build. MP20A for Q1 and Q2 and AC125 for Q3

Re: Show your pedal guts!

Chris60601
Heya Stinger!

It's Inkjet. I would have preferred to use Laser, but I since I wanted color :)
This was m 2nd attempt with the same image. 1st was not EVEN recognizable.
While this was not as good as I have seen or hoping, I am quite pleased with this!

Cheers
Chris
Yeah, 220, 221. Whatever it takes.

Re: Show your pedal guts!

Chris60601
Nice and simple! Many times less is more! Love the surroundings too! Nothing like natural light!
Dig the LED hardware! Just now using it with both 5 and 3 mill.

Well done, Travis! Well done!

Cheers
Chris
Yeah, 220, 221. Whatever it takes.

Re: Show your pedal guts!

inefficiency
Hahaha, the Banana Splits! I remember watching them fly around in their little cars early in the morning when I was a kid. Nice!

Some nice stuff in this thread these days.

Re: Show your pedal guts!

Thanks Chris! I've got the Grease Box here at my rehearsal space where I can crank it up and all that. Sounds awesome

If you haven't built the Grease Box you should try it! It's just tons of gooey midrange and will feedback on pretty much every note if you let it. Pretty punchy with good clarity on chords too

Re: Show your pedal guts!

bogey
Here's my VOX REPEAT PRECUSSION

Re: Show your pedal guts!

dbat69
That is a very nice build for your first one, great stuff

Re: Show your pedal guts!

ξεναγος νεκροπολης
that's fantastic for your first build man...great job really!
you should check at the 5th page on this threat my vox repeat percussion's guts...!!!it was my 2nd boxed pedal...NIGHTMARE!!!

Re: Show your pedal guts!

Geiri
Here's an updated Klone PCB. I'm switching to relay switching with all my pedals, one by one.

www.pedalprojects.com
www.facebook.com/pedalprojects

Re: Show your pedal guts!

Silver Blues
Oh good  What type of circuit are you using?

This has become my latest obsession. Lol

Re: Show your pedal guts!

Looks gorgeous as always.

Btw, I took some much needed time to build tonight, first in nearly 3 months , built on the new bench

It took longer then expected, but I actually measured out the resistors to ensure they were the right values, it is a BJFE design and all, but I also think it's my neatest one yet, so hooray.

Re: Show your pedal guts!

Silver Blues
Looks awesome!

Re: Show your pedal guts!

Great work, rocket! Nice to see you back in action. I'm excited to see what comes next!
1 ... 891011121314 ... 91