Show your pedal guts!

1 ... 83848586878889 ... 91

Re: Show your pedal guts!

Sensei Tim
This post was updated on .
My take on the Black Forest bogner uberschall preamp simulator.  3rd iteration.

Re: Show your pedal guts!

Sensei Tim
Custom enclosure with a Pussy Melter distortion circuit.   This thing sounds incredible!

Re: Show your pedal guts!

OcularDawn

D*A*M EZEKIEL 25:17 with Fuzzdog 'Bad Mutha' PCB. Pebeo Fantasy Moon / Prism paints providing the textures. Gift for a friend who claims his bass dirt search has ended (for now).

Re: Show your pedal guts!

Sensei Tim
This post was updated on .
Mantaray bass preamp and new I/O board

Not boxed yet, but my version of an engl e530 in a pedal

Ian

Re: Show your pedal guts!

Ian
Riot City Drive. 1981 Inventions DRV on vero.

Re: Show your pedal guts!

Are you doing another revision of that ENGL board or is that the final version?

Looks great. You saved yourself so much wiring! How does it sound?

Re: Show your pedal guts!

Sensei Tim
Hey Travis,

No, it’s not the Baja one.  This is based on the one by jok3r but with some mods from me.   I think it sounds incredible!  The build in noise gate is 👍🏻

On Tue, Aug 6, 2019 at 4:33 PM Travis [via Guitar FX Layouts] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Are you doing another revision of that ENGL board or is that the final version?

Looks great. You saved yourself so much wiring! How does it sound?

http://guitar-fx-layouts.42897.x6.nabble.com/Show-your-pedal-guts-tp8569p47090.html
To unsubscribe from Show your pedal guts!, click here.
NAML
Sent from Gmail Mobile

Re: Show your pedal guts!

Sensei Tim
Transmission bass preamp and boost

Re: Show your pedal guts!

Sensei Tim
This post was updated on .
Finished Engle preamp with relay bypass

Re: Show your pedal guts!

Sensei Tim
Specter/ken smith 3-band bass preamp.

Really tight fit 😬

Re: Show your pedal guts!

PMowdes
Here's a Synthi Hifli build in progress.  I need to test and fit the transistors yet and build the dual expression pedal.

Re: Show your pedal guts!

Phil that is so damn cool!!!! What drafting software are you using?

Re: Show your pedal guts!

PMowdes

Hey Travis.  yeah I've been using Eagle.   I toyed with the idea of moving over to KICAD solely because of the limited footprint in Eagle but I couldn't be funked to learn something all over again.

Re: Show your pedal guts!

Which version are you using to make such big boards? I’ve got standard and the max size is just a little smaller than I want for 500 series pcbs

Re: Show your pedal guts!

PMowdes
I have a full version of 8.something from before they went subscription based.  I also have the standard copy of the latest version.  Are you running a PC or a Mac??

Re: Show your pedal guts!

Ah that’s cool I didn’t realize they let you keep the version from before the subscriptions

I’m running a Mac

Re: Show your pedal guts!

Sensei Tim
Shin's Music Dumbloid Special.   Honestly I didn’t find anything super special about this one.  Easy build, expensive opamp ;)

Re: Show your pedal guts!

Sensei Tim
2-band gyrator set up as an 800Hz boost.

Re: Show your pedal guts!

bogey
Had a bit of time over the weekend so I knocked this up

a teeny tiny always on super hard on with massive knob
mug

Re: Show your pedal guts!

mug
This is the coolest egg timer ever!

Actually this makes me think to convert a vintage timer like this one into a pedal... super cool!

1 ... 83848586878889 ... 91